Lurker gives back - thevault.bz invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgmarket

Nov 26, 2007
I've been lurking this site for awhile and learned a lot, but contributed nothing. It's not that I'm selfish, I just can't give any worthwhile input. So, I'd like to give a little back to the forum by offering thevault.bz invites to the first 5 qualified* people to PM me.

*active wickedfire users that probably won't screw around on thevault and get me banned for inviting them

Reactions: ChrisS and Mike

That site is a piece of shit. If you want to waste time downloading ebooks, have fun. But God forbid you spend more than a few days without showing up,or giving money, you will be banned.

private tracking for money making related shit. there are some decent things on there... but you gotta sift through a lot of the WSO bullshit.

I've been lurking this site for awhile and learned a lot, but contributed nothing. It's not that I'm selfish, I just can't give any worthwhile input. So, I'd like to give a little back to the forum by offering thevault.bz invites to the first 5 qualified* people to PM me.

*active wickedfire users that probably won't screw around on thevault and get me banned for inviting them

hey man hook me up thanks!

Lots of people wanted invites, but not many people gave me an email address for delivery. If you want an invite, include an email with your PM.

Yes, 99% of the stuff on thevault is a complete waste of time, a lot of the members are clueless, and the rules can really chafe. But if you know what you're looking for, it's probably there.

All gone, anyone that missed out can go to their website and find signup instructions.

anybody can join the vault without an invite .. you just have to answer a bunch of questions about yourself and paste them in the chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.