Lowest risk way of making money?

MatthewVint

Banned
Aug 7, 2010
54
1
0
For someone with very low cash, I have other plans but I need very low risk ways of making money other than a job which I will get.

Low risk and not time consuming and low pay
 


Hey bro, refer to my signature. Give credit to that smileyface guy named ayzo - dat ass (catchphrase)
 
Could you let us know your plan. So, that we will be interested in investing.

[QUOTE
111c
=MatthewVint;949301]For someone with very low cash, I have other plans but I need very low risk ways of making money other than a job which I will get.

Low risk and not time consuming and low pay[/QUOTE]
 
I'm 16 and have little to no money in my bank. I am going to get a job at around 4 pounds sterling an hour and work a lot during every evening of the week to get some money. I like to go to the gym etc and need money to fund that, so it will be slow.

My plan is to build up some money now, and research into mobile marketing and mobile subscriptions, I made a thread on it earlier and got some good replies. I will look into creating a basic one page site with a simple offer and TOS, much like subscription jokes and love calculator messages where people sign up and pay monthly to receive weekly texts at a good price, market the site on facebook and make it spread.

100 subscriptions at a cheap price of 2 USD is going to give 200 USD a month, and that's minimal.

1000 subscriptions at 5 USD is obviously 5000 USD.

I think it could work with some research and effort, but that's for when I get some money up.
 
^^^Get fat and save your cash. When you're rich you can buy a BowFlex and hire a personal chef. Money is very difficult to come by, and it's even more hard to save.
 
Haha I can't it's part of my life! I will try my best to save as much as I can, all the little things. Aside a job I need another source of income, like instead of being on here or on facebook I could be making some extra cash
 
Look in the BST section. There are at least a half-dozen ways you can start making money right away.
 
Write articles. $1/100 words. Use the fact that you're a native english speaker to your advantage.

Post in Buy/Sell/Trade. Give away 3 review copies. (I'll take 1).
Write decent articles. Do it very quickly.

Boom.
 
Haha I can't it's part of my life! I will try my best to save as much as I can, all the little things. Aside a job I need another source of income, like instead of being on here or on facebook I could be making some extra cash

Or you could be on facebook AND make money
 
I'm 16 and have little to no money in my bank. I am going to get a job at around 4 pounds sterling an hour and work a lot during every evening of the week to get some money. I like to go to the gym etc and need money to fund that, so it will be slow.

My plan is to build up some money now, and research into mobile marketing and mobile subscriptions, I made a thread on it earlier and got some good replies. I will look into creating a basic one page site with a simple offer and TOS, much like subscription jokes and love calculator messages where people sign up and pay monthly to receive weekly texts at a good price, market the site on facebook and make it spread.

100 subscriptions at a cheap price of 2 USD is going to give 200 USD a month, and that's minimal.

1000 subscriptions at 5 USD is obviously 5000 USD.

I think it could work with some research and effort, but that's for when I get some money up.

Any idea of how carriers charge you? A fuckload. Trust me you'll be looking at less than $1/sub gross profit.
 
What if I have no real expertise in a particular field?

Umm.... research + creativity.

Review Copies = Free jobs for the first few clients so other people know you're for real and not a scammer. You're basically exchanging your services for the chance to earn credibility.
 
get a full time job and work at affiliate stuff part time... HOMEBOI!!

tKxpK.gif
 
Your long term plan is based on a joke mate. You are unwittingly refering to a now declining, once boom industry. Remember when that fucking frog on a motorbike was on your tv every 20 minutes? That was when this was hot.

Plus setting up as a provider for any kind of service is going to take more money and experience than you have, plus not being a child helps when setting up accounts!

I would suggest you take a few more shifts washing up for now. I dont really know what you can do at your age, as most avenues will require you to be 18.

If you can find an affilate network/ publisher network /any service that pays for an action NOT directly related to YOUR time, that will accept a 16yr old, then you can get started.
Im sure they exist, but i have never needed to find out.

To avoid getting useless (though often amusing) replies on this forum, ask SPECIFIC questions (hint: this post might have provided you with a good one), just saying "i dont know shit but want to make money on the internets" wont get you anywhere.
 
McDonalds

This is probably the lowest risk way of making money ever posted on WF, I can't believe people still give away gems like this on here. Thank wickedfire once you ball out on those happy meals bro.:food-smiley-010: