Lots of good shows on WMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyleirwin

Jun 25, 2006
I missed out on yesterday's shows so I was checkin' the archives to see if they've been updated yet, and it looks like there's a lot of recent good shows that I've missed.

9/25 Strike Point - Mikkel is out, but JenSense fills in w/ David Naylor. DaveN is usally pretty entertaining to listen to, usally has a pretty good show goin' on.

9/26 SEO Rockstars - Talking about API's and Squidoo, they call it their best show yet. Squidoo rules by the way... if you haven't spa.... errrr, contributed to it yet, I think you should.

9/05 SEO Rockstars - With GreyWolf, mentions Squidoo and MySpace spamming... a good listen if you're a reader of the Greywolf blog.

9/26 Net Income - Link isn't live yet, but when it gets added to the archive, this is where it will be. I believe Jon called in and mentioned Lee... errr something. Don't know, haven't herd it yet.

Reactions: z00pedup

Yesterday on Net Income we gave a shoutout to you guys here, and also i mentioned Jon during the show when he had a question :) Although I didn't say his comment for "the incredibly cool wicked fire forums" I did mention Wicked Fire. Thanks for your support guys!

Good show, although Andrew is not one of the better guests in terms of lively information. He knows a lot of good stuff, but just was not the most exciting interview ever.

I listened to SEO Rockstars partially, for the first time. Was okay, they seem to really meander.

Ehhh... some interesting stuff, but I can't help ranting: WHY THE FUCK are the shows one hour long? There's NO way I can concentrate for that long - doing that would require me not to do anything else in that time... damn ADD!

Status
Not open for further replies.