Looking for some comfortable footwear, my crackers!

These are very reliable and comfortable. The Cadillac of sandals. Little known fact is that they come with a lifetime guarantee, if they rip you can send them back to Rainbow and they will replace the pair. That's putting money where your mouth is.

nike-air-abaziro-trail-running-shoes384661051-1

These are great for outdoors and hiking, plus pretty comfortable for every day use and look cool. Really light weight and fit my foot perfectly.

Asics-Gel-Kayano.jpg

Can't beat this shoe for running. Not much else to it. I really think Asics makes the best shoes for functionality (I also use them for wrestling and boxing shoes).

Classic. Adidas Sambas.

Hugo Boss loafers for a boss.

m358-hero.jpg

Vibram 5 Fingers. Take some getting used to... and some people can't stand them so make sure you try them on before ordering... but if you like them, you'll LOVE them.

Vibram FiveFingers : Men’s Barefoot Athletic Toe Shoes : Men’s Running Shoes

I got some black KSO's. They look ridiculous but damn do they make running awesome.

Just today I got in some black converse Chuck Taylors, I believe. Not the most comfortable, but a great deal and I needed some black casual shoes:
Shoes_iA29390.jpg

Yeah these shoes really seems to be comfortable..Will surely go for this one as I am also suffering foot crackers issue and want it to be resolved as soon as possible....

I don't know much about comfortable shoes (I'm a teen, so I normally only wear shoes like Nike and Vans), but for my athletic shoes, I like to wear New Balances. They're surprisingly comfortable and don't burn the balls of my feet like other shoes. Also, look into Asics.

You rockin these? Lookin good man. I'll check some of these when I have the time seems to be a good one for uncomfortable foot

Yeah, KSOs are teh bizniz for running in. I wouldn't go back to normal running shoes.

Been running through 6 miles of freezing mud in em at weekend. They actually warm up pretty quickly, then they're awesome. Much better grip on slippery ground than shoes, cos you can flex your feet and use your toes to dig in.

If you try em for running though, be careful when you start. It's like learning to run from scratch again, because you need to build up strength in all the bits of your feet + legs that atrophy when you run in shoes.

I started off running .5 mile very slowly, and I still couldn't climb stairs for like 2 days afterwards. Great now though.

louis loafers

+

gucci sneakers

about $500-700 each but well worth it if you're already looking at $300 +- shoes

Nike Frees are the most comfortable shoes ever. Get the 3.0 as it has the thinnest sole. It's designed to imitate being barefoot. Strengths your feet and good for your health.