Looking for: SEO Virtual Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

elgordo

Oct 6, 2007
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm looking for an SEO Virtual Assistant to perform ongoing work on a weekly basis for 3 different (somewhat related) sites. All of the sites are ranked in their niches, and my objective is to maintain and increase placement for related keywords.

You will need to be independent and consistent; and able to ramp up on the niches for my sites. I can't deal with another VA who does great work the first day/week and then drops off. If you're a know quantity and have a lot of reviews, history, clients, etc- even better.

I have no problem dropping you if you become unresponsive.

Level of Expertise
You will need to be a good English speaker, understand SEO, and keep everything clean so as not to risk our current positions. You will need to do some basic writing and posting. I won't have time to train you- I need someone who knows what they're doing out of the gate and can start working.

Daily Reporting
You will need to provide me with a daily Excel spreadsheet which outlines: your completed task, for which URL, verification link (standard stuff).

Working Hours
5 days a week, 4 hours a day minimum. Will rotate the site you focus on each day.

What I will Provide
URLs and anchor texts

Services You will Provide
Article Spinning / PR / Ezine posting
Profile on high PR forums (create / ping / bookmark / submit to RSS / link)
Social Bookmarking Submission
Social Network Promotion
Link Wheel Creation
Blog Commenting
Blog Posting
Authority Site Backlinking
High PR forums account creation with do follow link/anchor text from your public profile Directory Submissions
RSS Feed Submissions
Other tasks I may have left out

Cost
Depends on expertise / services / etc

Next Steps / To Get Started
I want to get started soon. PM me with:

- Anything which will show me you're legit (current sites / clients / reviews, etc)
- Your weekly cost
- Hours a day you will be available and working on this
- An example of the daily report you will provide
- Any other details you want me to know

Feel free to post questions if I left something out.

rocket%20launch.jpg

I'll do it for only $75/hour. Thats my standard rate. Payment via wire transfer as usual...

My level of expertise is just genuine. In the past stupid folks paid me up to $80 to write 500 word articles, I have some nice seo'ed sites and I can even do this stuff in many foreign languages like German or Spanish!

By the way for $75/hour I can also dress up as Hitler and enrich your childs birthday party. Original Hitler speach in German included for free!

s this post still available?
i strongly refer you to check (Company URL: PM sent to you) where i am working as a full time link builder for this company.

We are maintaining 55+ websites from the past 4 years. Till now we haven't received any negative review from any of them.

I have sent you sample reports of our clients. I will be very happy if you can let me know your views.

I'll do it for only $75/hour. Thats my standard rate. Payment via wire transfer as usual...

My level of expertise is just genuine. In the past stupid folks paid me up to $80 to write 500 word articles, I have some nice seo'ed sites and I can even do this stuff in many foreign languages like German or Spanish!

By the way for $75/hour I can also dress up as Hitler and enrich your childs birthday party. Original Hitler speach in German included for free!

I can't tell if you're being serious or not,

but if you're willing to dress up as Hitler *and* enrich my child's birthday party.. well- sounds like a steal!

s this post still available?
i strongly refer you to check (Company URL: PM sent to you) where i am working as a full time link builder for this company.

We are maintaining 55+ websites from the past 4 years. Till now we haven't received any negative review from any of them.

I have sent you sample reports of our clients. I will be very happy if you can let me know your views.

Thanks SEOAlert-

I'm trying out someone right now on a temporary basis, but have received your PMs and will keep you in the queue for the future.

I'm looking for an SEO Virtual Assistant to perform ongoing work on a weekly basis for 3 different (somewhat related) sites. All of the sites are ranked in their niches, and my objective is to maintain and increase placement for related keywords.

You will need to be independent and consistent; and able to ramp up on the niches for my sites. I can't deal with another VA who does great work the first day/week and then drops off. If you're a know quantity and have a lot of reviews, history, clients, etc- even better.

I have no problem dropping you if you become unresponsive.

Level of Expertise
You will need to be a good English speaker, understand SEO, and keep everything clean so as not to risk our current positions. You will need to do some basic writing and posting. I won't have time to train you- I need someone who knows what they're doing out of the gate and can start working.

Daily Reporting
You will need to provide me with a daily Excel spreadsheet which outlines: your completed task, for which URL, verification link (standard stuff).

Working Hours
5 days a week, 4 hours a day minimum. Will rotate the site you focus on each day.

What I will Provide
URLs and anchor texts

Services You will Provide
Article Spinning / PR / Ezine posting
Profile on high PR forums (create / ping / bookmark / submit to RSS / link)
Social Bookmarking Submission
Social Network Promotion
Link Wheel Creation
Blog Commenting
Blog Posting
Authority Site Backlinking
High PR forums account creation with do follow link/anchor text from your public profile Directory Submissions
RSS Feed Submissions
Other tasks I may have left out

Cost
Depends on expertise / services / etc

Next Steps / To Get Started
I want to get started soon. PM me with:

- Anything which will show me you're legit (current sites / clients / reviews, etc)
- Your weekly cost
- Hours a day you will be available and working on this
- An example of the daily report you will provide
- Any other details you want me to know

Feel free to post questions if I left something out.

Dear elgordo:

I can provide all these. do send me an email to josemarclcastro@gmail.com or skype ID:jmlcastro so we can discuss specifics.

will await your advice.

thanks.

MARC

Link building

We have been doing link building since 1998 and have process which are proprietary. This process is very effective but I can't share the processes.
We mostly work with Agencies through white label services.
Let me know if I can help you out. No contracts and you can start with a small amount of links to check out our work. Nothing to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.