Looking for a few good affiliates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xy7mike said:
Hey Rachelle,

Thanks so much for the shout out, I think its awesome working with you too. This is the best forum I have posted in by far.

Yeah, yeah... :love-smiley-083:
Do I have to read this after a good glass of whiskey and a sigar...
What makes your network so different from others?
Convince me & I will sign up with you guys!

Michael,

Its not the network as much as the AM Mike is awesome try him if you don't like please come back and tell us. If they have the offers you can run your golden and he will push all the limits in his company for you. I am one of his affiliates and we have made a good chunk of change togather. That is why I promote him in my signature. Click there to sign up and ask for him I asure you that you won't be sorry. Ask around read the boards people here prasise Mike as I do. And I have had more than one problem with the network yet because of Mike I stay.

Michel Z. said:
Yeah, yeah... :love-smiley-083:
Do I have to read this after a good glass of whiskey and a sigar...
What makes your network so different from others?
Convince me & I will sign up with you guys!

To be honest we are not that different from the other networks. We use direct track, we have great offers, and we have thousands of affiliates who promote them. The affiliates that I personally work with I have a great relationship with. I know how they drive traffic, what offers they like, and I send them everything they need in emails. This way they don't have to waist time logging in and pulling all their links and creatives. We also have great promotions and giveaways. I have a couple of people who are on there way to earning the Porsche, and I just took two of my top guys to the last UFC fight in Vegas. I think choosing a network really comes down to relationships and who you enjoy working with. If you are interested in joining xy7.com let me know and I will get your application approved right away.

Threejuice said:
Michel,

Sorry about that! the misspelling of the name

Well, I am used it hahaha...
In the 'english' speaking world people call me all the time Michael or Mike. That's fine!

xy7mike said:
To be honest we are not that different from the other networks. We use direct track, we have great offers, and we have thousands of affiliates who promote them. The affiliates that I personally work with I have a great relationship with. I know how they drive traffic, what offers they like, and I send them everything they need in emails. This way they don't have to waist time logging in and pulling all their links and creatives. We also have great promotions and giveaways. I have a couple of people who are on there way to earning the Porsche, and I just took two of my top guys to the last UFC fight in Vegas. I think choosing a network really comes down to relationships and who you enjoy working with. If you are interested in joining xy7.com let me know and I will get your application approved right away.

Mike,

After reading your reply, you doing a great job! :xyxthumbs:
This is how it should be regarding my opinion...
But I am also very much satisfied with my other account managers (several ad networks), they ALL are very helpful. That's not the point!

What I am looking for is an ad network/account manager who is also able to help me out when necessary with giving (new) ideas how to create traffic to my sites (I know how to convert traffic in leads)!

PS - You guys pay PayPal or bankwire (if yes, what's the minimum for bankwire?).

Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.