Looking for a few good affiliates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xy7mike

Affiliate Manager
Jul 6, 2006
SinCity
www.xy7.com
I am looking for a few good affiliates who want to build a long lasting and profitable business relationship. I am looking for consistent traffic and I will do my part as affiliate manager. Just let me know what you would like me to do and I will do it. Also, I can return a lot of volume from my network and internal mail. My contact information is below if you are interested.

Thanks,
Mike

--
Want a free Porsche? How about a BMW? No? Okay...does a Lamborghini sound good to you or do you need a free residence on the Las Vegas strip valued at 1 million dollars? Go Here for details...http://www.xy7.com/livelarge001.htm

XY7.COM
A Division of Rapid Response Marketing LLC
Michael Teutsch
Phone: 1-866-XY7-Pays
Cell: 702-353-7555
Fax: 714-464-5425
Email: mike@xy7.com
IM: xy7mike
7500 W. Lake Mead Blvd # 9463
Las Vegas, NV 89128

I know huh, I tried to be subtle but that didn't work so I figure just come out and say what I want. At least this way there is no suprises, I hate suprises.

xy7mike said:
I know huh, I tried to be subtle but that didn't work so I figure just come out and say what I want. At least this way there is no suprises, I hate suprises.

LOL!! Yeah, I posted in another thread that Jon should have a section for you guys. That way we can just go there and see what's new without having to search the board.

LOL!! Yeah, I posted in another thread that Jon should have a section for you guys. That way we can just go there and see what's new without having to search the board.
I agree :)

Is a website needed? I promote mainstream sites at the momment via PPC. I only have adult sites

qeeky,

You do not need a website if you are going to promote via ppc. We have some great offers that do really well on search. SIgn up and lets start making some money. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Threejuice said:
Dude I love Mike one of the best Am in the business just make sure you get paid. Sorry mike I have to warn the guy money aint great there.

Like I said before, I don't really know the details of this particular situation so I can't comment. I do know that this is the first time I have experianced a situation like this and I have been here over a year. Nothing but love for all, I am just here trying to make people the most miney I can.

No disrespect Mike u r the man! I cant vouch for the ethics of the company you represent though. My expirence has not been a good one. You also know if it wasn't for you I would have left much earlier. but we made some good cash togather. All love Threejuice

Mike,

All I can say is STEAK FOR DINNER BABY!! You are one of the best affiliate mangers I have ever worked with and I was so happy to see your post.
You know how to make it happen. 4 sure.

Rachelle

Mike I see your still handing out the juice! WOW I thought we were friends buddy I see how it is. Am I the only Affiliate that treated you better they you treated them you sick bastard! I will remeber this shit! Thanks pal

RbRevLoop said:
Mike,

All I can say is STEAK FOR DINNER BABY!! You are one of the best affiliate mangers I have ever worked with and I was so happy to see your post.
You know how to make it happen. 4 sure.

Rachelle

Hey Rachelle,

Thanks so much for the shout out, I think its awesome working with you too. This is the best forum I have posted in by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.