Long Term Rankings- Authority Stacking- Local SEO packages added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webtechi

Jul 11, 2007
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQLXR_zkoZM[/ame]

In last thread's video, I had explained how my SEO strategy involves mimicking a natural link pattern for a website. Many of you had asked where the actual "ranking power" comes from . Is it PBN or tiered linking or web2.0s or something else? Though, I had covered that part in the video,I think it lacked the focus it deserved.

PBN works well when done correctly as a part of link graph. But, biggest drawback is their footprint. I am not talking about those SOA, platform etc footprints which PBN sellers mention. Biggest footprint is the stalled link graph of typical PBN domains and sudden flux of commercial OBLs. Co-citations and social signals can be a mitigating factor but 95% of network sellers do not do it as it has hardly any short term ROI for them. Even if you have your own PBN,it may have the same issue unless you are spending extra money in its maintenance. So, too much PBN as your direct back links portfolio is not a bright idea, if you want to be on right side after the G update. But, there can be a way out if we become little cautious or creative while building links.

Again, take how a natural site gains ranking and authority over time. Then we can try to accelerate the same process artificially while keeping the link graph as natural as possible.

Now, let me explain via an example.

Let's take an example of a company which released a new product.
Most likely, first press will cover it.
Then a bunch of niche bloggers will start talking about the product while linking to the product page and press reports.
Then another bunch of bloggers will start quoting the other bloggers' post who have covered the product previously and go on to explain their opinions. All the while,natural social media chatter will be going on around these links. Now the following link pattern will emerge.
TclWEsy.jpg

Now, if you we want to do that artificially,( as you might have guessed) even if you take $100-150 for any decent guest post, cost will run into thousands for setting up any decent structure.

So,how to do it without breaking the bank?

First, get high DA links to your website with good metrics. While linking to money site take care of natural looking co-citations and other natural patterns.

Here is the schematic
dGZC0LR.jpg

Be it mini sites/High DA web2.0/profiles/platform/press release/high DA guest posts or even few high quality PBN.

Once that is done, do NOT rush to Fiverr for cheap gigs yet. Take each of these properties and do some decent quality PBN links taking care of again the factors which you would have done for your money site. Of course, social signals at every level whenever possible. Now, since you are doing quality links in tier 2,we do not need any blast or further "juicing up" via "pure spam".

Yes,it is simple. Decent quality links to good links.

So,what has changed from those 3-4 tier GSA structure which has been working like charm for years now.(Still works but not so effective).

The assumption behind such tiered link building was that we consolidate “link juice” from a large number of low-quality sites(comments, exploits etc) and pass the cumulative “link juice” through contextual links from tier 3 to tier 1. It worked like charm because it created highly contextual links with high relevancy topical flow.

What it fails to take into account, the lower tier links can be incredible easy to detected as spam even for bots(especially in 2014+).It means apart from passing the "link juice" it also sends high degree of negative spam signals to the target. So, after 2-3 years of Google updates, such link building strategy provides very limited positive impact and increased likelihood of hurting your money site.

Right now, Google is not able to detect PBN that easily unless someone screams from the rooftop. But, too much direct PBN links to the money site directly put you at higher risk. But,you can leverage their power by pointing to high quality tier 1 links. Sousing decent PBN as tier 2 ,most likely will put us ahead of the curve. Once, you start making money from the site, keep buying high $$$ real website posts/links/coverage. Over time,you will have a long term property where you have relatively less chance of getting caught in algo penalty.

In short what we do to our direct links is typically what an average SEO does to his small money site.

So,What are you getting?

RankBank Lite

Viral Signals
Relevant Social signals
1X Press release(Sbwire,prbuzz premium Syndication,20+ pr sites)*
25+ High Alexa/DA sites link(Curation platforms,blogposts,Profiles, etc)*
5 Mini sites setup(web2.0)*
Upto 15 Direct links from quality PBN (Avg DA 20+,Moz rank 3+)

15000+ handwritten unique content is used for above properties.

Now comes the tier 2 which provides boost

*50 PBN posts through high DA layers (tier 2)
In tier 2,machine generated/human edited content is used to control quality.
$299
* Additional links and social signals for tier 1 links

$299
BUY NOW
---------------------------

RankBank Standard

Viral Signals x2
Relevant Social signals
PR5 PA54 DA 45 Editorial link(Google News site)
1X Press release(Sbwire,prbuzz premium Syndication,20+ pr sites)
30+ High Alexa/DA sites link(Profiles,Curation platforms,blogposts,)
10 Mini sites set up(web2.0)
Upto 35 quality links from quality PBN (Avg DA 20+,Moz rank 3+)
5+ Editorial Links

Around 25000+ words of handwritten unique content is used for various properties.

Now comes the Power house via tier 2
*600 social signals through different layers
*120 PBN posts(decent quality DA 10+) pointed at high DA properties

$499
BUY NOW

------------------------------

Local Leader Basic

Special attention for perfect on page
NAP audit
NAP Creation
50+ Business Citations
50+ Video,Geo tagged image citations
Relevant Social signals
1 PR5 editorial link (Google News site)
1X Press release(Sbwire,prbuzz premium Syndication,20+ pr sites)
30+ High Alexa/DA sites link/citations(Profiles,Curation platforms,blogposts etc)*
5 Mini sites set up(web2.0)
Upto 30 quality PBN links (Avg DA 20+,Moz rank 3+)*

15000+ words Unique handwritten content used

Now comes the weapon
*50 PBN posts through high DA layers (tier 2)

For low competition terms

$349
BUY NOW
----------------------------

Local Leader Standard

It is 2X powerful than Basic package

Everything mentioned in
Local Leader Lite Package
+5 Additional mini sites
+10 Additional High DA links
+15 quality PBN links (Avg DA 20+,Moz rank 3+)*

Tier 2 links 2.5X more powerful

For medium competition terms

25000+ words unique handwritten content used

$499
BUY NOW

---------------------------------

hotmail: webtechi@live.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------
PR5, PA 55 DA 45 Google News Coverage - Editorial Quality Dofollow Link

Last edited:

FAQs

Do I get a link report?

Yes.You get a partial link report.
In short, apart from PBN 80% link reports will be provided.

Also,due to nature of viral link creation, it is not possible to always track those. Apart from that,some links will not be included in report for the security of source. But, you will be given report of many of the properties,which you can control and publicly displayable links eg press release etc. The report is by no means exhaustive and it is so for security of both parties.

Some strategies used can get pretty saturated (ie link getting reported or website getting spammed to death) when it is public. Giving link report makes thing 5X easier.

Should I use it once per site?

SEO is a continuous process. For low/med kw,one package may be enough. For continuous improvement,you can buy the package again after 3-4 months.

Each package takes care of your SEO for at least 2-3 months.You need not buy anything else unless you are 100% sure what you are doing.

Can I ever get penalized from this package?

I would say very less chance if at all. We will not be using money keywords in a very controlled manner. Focus will be on establishing natural but powerful link graph foundation to build on.

What is TAT?

2 Months. Yes,2 months for the full work to be done.
We will update you at the end of the first month too. You can always ping us on skype us to check but it is not required.

I am an affiliate. I don't care for long term. Can you just rank me?

Short answer is the amount of power and signals we give to our tiers,it can also rank money sites if pointed directly.But,we do not do that just to be on safer side. If you want all those directly on your money site,just order a package with additional request "I want to be bit aggressive". Reach me out via Skype/PM if you have more questions.

What I need to do after I order?

Make sure your on page optimization is perfect. I will email you if any change is required. Compare your on page with top 3 SEO'ed sites. Apart from perfect header,meta,content etc;integrate at least G+ and FB,put at least 10-15 pages of indexed content. Make sure your main target kws are mentioned at least once in the page naturally.

Why price is high?

Almost 35-45% of my cost comes from content as a lot of handwritten content is used.
This is not a typical gig but almost comprehensive ranking solution. So, if your SEO budget does not have $500 for first 2-3 months, this service is NOT for you.

Price is quite low when both one-time payment and long term rankings is considered.Actually, I may either withdraw one-time payment plan package or increase RankBank package prices when certain amount repeat clients number is achieved.
***Cheap SEO kills websites!***

Do you give rank guarantee?

All packages come with certain amount of power and usage as given in package description.
Lite package typically has enough power for low comp keywords.
You have to be reasonable while choosing keywords.You can't rank $20k/mo kw by spending $500 within 2 months(unless you are a hacker putting illegal links through exploits). If you are keyword selection is good with good on page optimization,over 2-3 months; you should see good jump. But,no guarantee is given as Google is not directly under my control. I do not want to mislead you buy giving guarantee for 4-5 words long tail or asking 2-3X of the normal price to cover guarantee risk.

Say after 2-3 months,you are in page 2,at #12, you can buy more add-on package for further boost.

What about refund?

In almost all packages, unique handwritten content of 10-15k words are involved. Writers start working within 2-3 working days from the day of your order . So,if you ask for refund within a week, you may get refund after deducting cost of content.

No refund is provided once work is complete.

I would reach out to you when your input is required.Beyond that,you may ask via PM/skype for an update bi-weekly.

We will send you 2 updates. First,after completion of a month. Second,when all of our work is complete(60-75 days from the day of your order)
---------------------------------------------------------
Here are the results of my previous thread's websites. Note that since TAT is 8 weeks and it has been about only 3 weeks now since last thread.I have neither sent report or asked for review. It is for foundation regular packages(so no direct PBN links and lot of branded anchors). First 4 are local kws (2k-3k volume) and rest are normal low-med comp kws. All are established sites.
iK2wEld.jpg

7rZu944.jpg

jhUGDog.jpg

bXYaFAL.jpg

Here are few notes given on my previous thread.

cG2ssjx.jpg

nKBthB5.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been working with Michael for the last 6 weeks and things are going well. He's available on Skype consistently and he has a real grasp of what needs to be done.

Here is how I have successfully integrated his service into my process.

I create my websites and do my typical stuff: content, on page, some high DA and some custom scripts/bots that I wrote to get some quality links. This usually takes me about 4-6 weeks.

At that point, my site is ranking page 2-3 for most terms and the initial work is done. I pay him $500 to work his process and keep up my link velocity and help build more authority over the next few months. So far we have seen solid improvements.

He's happy to make suggestions if he sees something that needs tweaking, whether it be on page or off.

If you have many projects, a guy like Michael can really help!

I've been working with Michael for the last 6 weeks and things are going well. He's available on Skype consistently and he has a real grasp of what needs to be done.

Here is how I have successfully integrated his service into my process.

I create my websites and do my typical stuff: content, on page, some high DA and some custom scripts/bots that I wrote to get some quality links. This usually takes me about 4-6 weeks.

At that point, my site is ranking page 2-3 for most terms and the initial work is done. I pay him $500 to work his process and keep up my link velocity and help build more authority over the next few months. So far we have seen solid improvements.

He's happy to make suggestions if he sees something that needs tweaking, whether it be on page or off.

If you have many projects, a guy like Michael can really help!

Thanks for the nice review.
Open for new orders. Here are few graphs from this project.

lig8d5A.jpg

rvDR2xm.jpg

W3BmrWu.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Hey, do you have a package with no direct pbn links, or maybe replace those with more beefed up web2.0's (I only use my own pbn)?

Hey, do you have a package with no direct pbn links, or maybe replace those with more beefed up web2.0's (I only use my own pbn)?

Thanks! Add me on Skype and it can be customised.
Skype - michael.k153

Last edited:
One of the worst fear for SEO guys, is getting stuck in page 2.

Ranking in page 1 is not any different from ranking in page 2. You just need to beat others in link power and trust. Generally,what people or typical SEO do is, they keep focusing on link power without any focus on trust and consideration of whole link graph.

So,if you are not able to rank in top 10 with raw link power in first go,you tend to buy another big PBN package which in turn triggers some kind of penalty due to too-obvious unnatural link graph. Then they say "PBN caused penalty". And another guy comes and boasts,he is doing fine using same PBN.

The point is do not consider packages or links in silos,think about the whole link graph while buying seo packages. If you do that,you need not worry much about getting stuck in page 2 as you know there is less chance of getting penalized and you are just $X (either juice or trust) away from top 5 or 7. Meanwhile,if you have good on page SEO,long term phrases should bring you some decent $.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know most of you guys are affiliates and hate long term SEO. Because, by the time you rank, offer may not exist!!

Long term seo does not always mean you must wait for 3-6 months before $$$. One simple hack is get a strong non-dropped domain from Namejet type auctions and repurpose it. Do not try ranking the homepage. Rather create new pages and make silo categories. Then do perfect on page SEO and start doing some clean SEO.You can rank low-med comp affiliate keywords on page 1 within 3-4 weeks. Make money from long tail keywords for first 3-4 months, till product kw ranks. BAM!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

If website's rankings fluctuate a lot even after initial few weeks of link building,it is most likely a case of lack of trust. You can avoid this by building solid foundation links with right combination of trust and juice.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQLXR_zkoZM[/ame]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Long term seo does not always mean you must wait for 3-6 months before $$$. One simple hack is get a strong non-dropped domain from Namejet type auctions and repurpose it. Do not try ranking the homepage. Rather create new pages and make silo categories. Then do perfect on page SEO and start doing some clean SEO.You can rank low-med comp affiliate keywords on page 1 within 3-4 weeks. Make money from long tail keywords for first 3-4 months, till product kw ranks. BAM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.