Logo | Header | Banner | E-Book/CD cover | Flyer | Web Template Designer Available !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landing Page

Landing Page:
Desiging + HTML/CSS coding services

dribble.jpg

PM or Add me here for quote : Gmail : mvdesignco @ gmail dot com

This guy has become unresponsive and did not do what he promised. Waiting for my refund via a money back guarantee. Guess the next step is a PayPal complaint and contacting Admins to make sure he doesn't rip-off anyone else.

Hello, I am a web developer.I have a experience of working with it for last 5 years near about. I have a proficiency working with HTML/CSS, PHP ,JAVA SCRIPT,.NET & other open source scripts like WORD PRESS, JOOMLA etc.I can handle small projects as well as large projects. And you are a very good designer. You got lots of client base, together we can develop and design lots of web sites. If you are interested then send me PM. I am very much hopeful to work with you. Thanks, Siddhartha

Hi mate, sorry for the trouble, Payment already refund, Thanks for your cooperation.

This guy has become unresponsive and did not do what he promised. Waiting for my refund via a money back guarantee. Guess the next step is a PayPal complaint and contacting Admins to make sure he doesn't rip-off anyone else.

mvdesign did a logo and graphic design for me. The quality of the work was excellent and he was happy to do several revisions, as I am very picky. I can definitely recommend him.

Status
Not open for further replies.