Logo | Header | Banner | E-Book/CD cover | Flyer | Web Template Designer Available !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvdesign

May 11, 2010
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello all,

I am offering my Vector Logo, Header, Banner, E-Book/CD cover, Flyer, Web Template Design Services.

Here’s my recently designed samples:

Logo:

new_logo1_by_mvdesignco-d3at6e3.jpg

New Logo2 by ~mvdesignco on deviantART

Header:

Header.jpg

Banner:

Banner.jpg

E-Book/CD cover:

E-Book-psd.png

Flyer:

Flyer by ~mvdesignco on deviantART

Templates:

Knockout by ~mvdesignco on deviantART
Deed Poll by ~mvdesignco on deviantART
e-online by ~mvdesignco on deviantART
portfolio theme by ~mvdesignco on deviantART
webhost by ~mvdesignco on deviantART

What will you get:
1.File should be provided in .PSD / .jpg / .PNG format as per requirement.
2.Satisfaction Guarantee.

Ask for a free Quote and price that you feel is affordable by you for that particular requirement !!

Payment via PayPal only and half as upfront.

Feel Free to contact me at or Pm me here:
Gmail: mvdesignco@gmail.com

I eagerly looking forward to your replies and PMs.
Thanks for your time.​

I am looking for a designer for a small manufacturer to create logo, website, business cards and printer brochure of products (around 10 items).

How much would it cost? I need to find out rough estimate of your service as I have to work with the budget.

Please PM me details.

Thanks.

PM sent..

I am looking for a designer for a small manufacturer to create logo, website, business cards and printer brochure of products (around 10 items).

How much would it cost? I need to find out rough estimate of your service as I have to work with the budget.

Please PM me details.

Thanks.

did a header and a background image for me - quick work - great communication - very reasonable price.

Great delivery time with no excuses, good customer service and willingness to edit until the customer is happy, would use in the future again with no reservation

Great delivery time with no excuses, good customer service and willingness to edit until the customer is happy, would use in the future again with no reservation

Thank you for the awesome reviews, Looking forward to work with you again :)

What's your price like for a simple header logo? It shouldn't take you more then 20 minutes or so to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.