List of Networks that Pay Weekly or Bi-Weekly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind Affiliate Networks are businesses, they only make money if you send them traffic. They can have all the offers in the world but without your traffic most of them ( that don't run mostly on their internal stuff ) would go belly up. So anything is negotiable because there's always another affiliate company. Hell probably 2 new ones start a week. For a very low investment you can start one yourself using Directtrack shared hosting it's peanuts. They need and want your business, work with them.

MaxBounty pays weekly for affiliates that earn $1K or more per week. We pay via ACH (US), ESP (most of Europe), ABA (Canada), and PayPal.

Feel free to give me a shout if you have questions.

I was rejected by maxbounty, though I work with Copeac, Neverblue ads, Rocket profit, etc

Can you help me out? :eek:fftopic:

mmm did i miss some change? I put the link to the affiliate network and it appear the all anchor text automatically after i posted it...

at azoogle , my am said you have to do 1k a day to get bi monthly wires.

cpaempire and copeac have weekly wires

I use NeverBlue; not sure I have the minimum threshold for weekly. Can anyone else confirm their experience with NeverBlue if they get paid weekly.

Nothing, affiliate pays wire fee. Which is the same as every other network. Do you mean requirements for daily? We can talk more about that through aim if you want to hit me up.

AIM: XY7Randall

copeac...
sigspotco.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.