List of Networks that Pay Weekly or Bi-Weekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddarhusetgal

Incongruous Juxtaposition
May 2, 2007
I know alot of people have asked this question (esp. those who may be managing growth and PPC budgets, etc).

Anyway, is there a way to have a centralized post listing networks that pay weekly and bi weekly (along with requisite revenue needed)?

IF any of the AM's read this perhaps they can chime in and post their rules. I know it's definitely a good selling point as well....

I know for
--Copeac - Weekly via wire if you are doing at least $1,000

--Neverblue Ads - I saw someone yesterday write $1.5k for a weekly payout - is this true across the board???

--Azoogle - i think they are $10k per week for a weekly payout - not sure

Anyone else??

Hmmm think I'll be having a little chat with my NB AM ....

Oh and for the love of christ they need to get direct deposit already!

oh.. never knew there was a difference

You never knew you were paying for it? It's something like 30 dollars each time. Which isn't much, but it's just the principal when so many other networks offer (free) direct deposit.

Two notes:

1. Make sure to write off your wire fees properly on your taxes.
2. Find a bank that doesn't charge for incoming Wires. (Ask around, look on fatwallet)

Guys I am new to affiliate networks. I advertise with my affiliates directly. What is the advantage of going through a network? Do you find it gets better conversions??

I know alot of people have asked this question (esp. those who may be managing growth and PPC budgets, etc).

Anyway, is there a way to have a centralized post listing networks that pay weekly and bi weekly (along with requisite revenue needed)?

IF any of the AM's read this perhaps they can chime in and post their rules. I know it's definitely a good selling point as well....

I know for
--Copeac - Weekly via wire if you are doing at least $1,000

--Neverblue Ads - I saw someone yesterday write $1.5k for a weekly payout - is this true across the board???

--Azoogle - i think they are $10k per week for a weekly payout - not sure

Anyone else??
Would like to know how much you need to get a weekly payout at NB too.

Seriously if you do enough volume ANYONE will pay weekly. Hell I've even heard stories of Daily ACH transfer if you're doing 5-10k/day. Everything is negotiable it's up to you to get the volume.

azoogle has been trying to get me to switch to em, they offered weekly if i did $1k/day. they said they'd do bi-weekly if i simply used them, without any minimuim (from what i understood at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.