List Of 3xPR8, 5xPR7, 12xPR6, 46xPR5 & 37xPR4 Dofollow Pages (.Edu Too - All Tested)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wicked_noob

W00t :D
Oct 22, 2009
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
List Of 3xPR8, 5xPR7, 12xPR6, 46xPR5 & 37xPR4 Dofollow Pages (.Edu Too - All Tested)

I'm Back With Another Offer.
This time its a list of 3xPR8, 5xPR7, 12xPR6, 46xPR5 & 37xPR4 Pages having their Comments as Dofollow.
These links are of Posts on High Authoritative Blogs and you can comment and get a Link.

The Pagerank is of the particular page where your link will be placed and not the homepage, hence better link juice is passed on.

There are a total of 103 links emerging from 41 different domains(i.p.s).
All links are do-follow.
80 of the Pages have comments as Auto-Approved.

I've tried to pick up as many clean Pages as possible, so the number of outbound links is very few in most of the pages.

NONE of these links have been picked up from other Dofollow Lists available from the web, all have been collected by me using my own ways.

Price = $15 (Cheapest You Can Get)

Just 1 Review Copy Available at $10. Totally just 15 copies available, i'll notify on this thread when all copies are sold out.
My Previous similar Threads can be viewed Here And Here.

Previous Thread Reviews :

The list looks pretty good and is well commented. The OP has put a lot of time in to this I guess. Its even documented what you have to do on most links, like login to comment, instant approval of the link and so on. The sites where the links are looking good as far as I have checked them. This list is a no brainer for this price...
I received the list and as stated in the thread everything is top notch.

A very nice list broken out perfectly.
I am definitely interested in this list.

Wicked knows what he is doing, the last list had low OBL's with many auto approved. I can't wait to take a look at this one.
My short review,

- as others have mentioned already, the list is exactly as advertised and very organized.
- delivered the list stright after the payment.
- wicked noob is great communicator

Looking forward for the next list release.
The is by far the best dofollow list I've gotten. The layout / comments look a bit like my personal list: OC-fucking-D organized.

Note : None Of These Pages Are From My Previous List. All are New.

Consider the following points :
1) I don't own these blogs, the links are of Articles where you will have to comment and get a link.
2) All are dofollow.
3) I WILL NOT BE COMMENTING, I am just selling the list of links, so either you can comment yourself or hire someone.
4) About Approval : As mentioned before, 80 pages have comments as autoapproved. For the others, Approvals are moderated but the policy is lenient, they don't care about you getting a backlink as long as you comment well, please don't spam. I have Myself tried out on atleast 1 page of all these sites and have added only those pages on whose domain my comments were approved/published.
5) All your comments will come on the 1st page itself.
6) Some of these blogs/sites are extremely highly authoritative.
7) The niche of these links is 'mixed', you will get all ranging from General to tech to Education to food, etc.. etc..
8') Payment By Paypal Only.
9) Registration needed at few Places. Account details are provided in the list.
10) This List is for Personal Use ONLY - No blog commenters please.

You can do the payment via Paypal at syd.assassin@gmail.com and i will mail you the list as soon as i receive the payment.

Send me a PM after you've made the payment with your e-mail address and also provide your payment address(no transaction ID, just your Paypal Address with which payment has been done) and the e-mail address at which you need the list to be mailed.

For unregistered members viewing this thread, you'll can contact me directly via mail.

I guess i've answered all potential questions in this thread. Pm me if you have any queries.
And 1 more thing : Refrain from adding me on gmail-chat. All questions will be answered either via mail or PM :)

I will let the RC someone else as I have already bought from you and you're more than a good guy. I will take one at the normal price, PM me your paypal pls.

edit: nevermind, you posted your pp already :)

edit2: payment sent :)

Just got the list from Wicked and this guy is always spot on and as professional as they come.

The lists are always clean and neatly organized in increasing order of PR with most pages have low to mid OBL's.

I love how he keeps the # of each list sold to a low total. Quality over quantity everytime.

Payment sent. Thanks. I'll be waiting for list and will review. :)
favicon.ico
PR: wait...
favicon.ico
I: wait...
favicon.ico
L: wait...
favicon.ico
LD: wait...
favicon.ico
I: wait...wait...
favicon.ico
favicon.ico
Traffic: wait...
favicon.ico
Price: wait...
favicon.ico
CY: wait...
favicon.ico
favicon.ico
YCat: wait...
favicon.ico
favicon.ico
Top: wait...
favicon.ico
favicon.ico
L: wait...
favicon.ico
C: wait...
favicon.ico
favicon.ico
WR: wait...
close.gif

Payment sent -

---------------------------------

Another Note - jonnyhawk - one of your img src's from webalta causes my Antivirus to pop up each time I view this page? Can you remove it?

Just bought this for $15 when I saw PR8 with low OBL is available.
Turns out the PR8 is semi-moderated & it is already included in my database.
I only get 14 new domain to add into my collections however it is still worth it.

Overall this lists are good, well Organized in a .txt file.
The only Cons is OP didn't check the list after 24~25 Feb because one of the domain's admin had decided to hide the comment from non-member.

Overall recommended, Go ahead and bought it considering the time you can saved!

Unfortunately the PR8 blogs seem to be too actively moderated. I doubt if any of the links on these 3 specific blog posts will remain after a day or so. My own attempt certainly didn't - and the comment was totally on-topic (with a link of course). But that's life!

This Thread is now closed as all copies have been sold. I'll be out with a new list by March end. If there is a Pagerank Update by then then expect many PR7s.
As an added feature, i'll be creating a new 'small, exclusive' list that i'll be providing free with the purchase of the next list to all 3rd time buyers(who have bought any 2 of my previous lists).
I'll notify all my current/previous buyers via mail when the new list is out. If you happen to be reading this and aren't on my notification list(haven't made a purchase before) then you can PM me your e-mail id with the subject as 'Notification Needed' and i'll notify you with the thread URL of my next List when it is out.
Thanks to All.

Status
Not open for further replies.