List of 2xPR8, 5xPR7, 20xPR6, 44xPR5 & 21xPR4 Dofollow Pages : High Quality & Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

wicked_noob

W00t :D
Oct 22, 2009
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
List of 2xPR8, 5xPR7, 20xPR6, 44xPR5 & 21xPR4 Dofollow Pages : High Quality & Cheap

I'm Back With Another Offer.
This time its a list of 2xPR8, 5xPR7, 20xPR6, 44xPR5 & 21xPR4 Pages having their Comments as Dofollow.
These links are of Posts on High Authoritative Blogs and you can comment and get a Link.

The Pagerank is of the particular page where your link will be placed and not the homepage, hence better link juice is passed on.

There are a total of 92 links emerging from 43 different domains(i.p.s).
All links are do-follow.
71 of the Pages have comments as Auto-Approved.

I've tried to pick up as many clean Pages as possible, so the number of outbound links is very few in most of the pages.

NONE of these links have been picked up from other Dofollow Lists available from the web, all have been collected by me using my own way.

Price = $15 (Cheapest You Can Get)

Just 1 Review Copy Available at $10. Limited Copies Only, i'll notify on this thread when all copies are sold out.
My Previous similar Threads can be viewed here, here and here
Previous Thread Reviews :
Originally Posted by Xdreamer
The list looks pretty good and is well commented. The OP has put a lot of time in to this I guess. Its even documented what you have to do on most links, like login to comment, instant approval of the link and so on. The sites where the links are looking good as far as I have checked them. This list is a no brainer for this price...
Originally Posted by mx=headroom
I received the list and as stated in the thread everything is top notch.

A very nice list broken out perfectly.
Originally Posted by mx=headroom
I am definitely interested in this list.

Wicked knows what he is doing, the last list had low OBL's with many auto approved. I can't wait to take a look at this one.
Originally Posted by timtim
My short review,

- as others have mentioned already, the list is exactly as advertised and very organized.
- delivered the list stright after the payment.
- wicked noob is great communicator

Looking forward for the next list release.
Originally Posted by BurntPickle
The is by far the best dofollow list I've gotten. The layout / comments look a bit like my personal list: OC-fucking-D organized.

All my 3rd time buyers(who have purchased any two of my previous lists) will get a FREE EXCLUSIVE LIST with the purchase of this one.
Note : None Of These Pages Are From My Previous List. All are New.

Consider the following points :
1) I don't own these blogs, the links are of Articles where you will have to comment and get a link.
2) All are dofollow.
3) I WILL NOT BE COMMENTING, I am just selling the list of links, so either you can comment yourself or hire someone.
4) About Approval : As mentioned before, 71 pages have comments as autoapproved. For the others, Approvals are moderated but the policy is lenient, they don't care about you getting a backlink as long as you comment well, please don't spam. I have Myself tried out on atleast 1 page of all these sites and have added only those pages on whose domain my comments were approved/published.
5) Some of these blogs/sites are extremely highly authoritative.
6) The niche of these links is 'mixed', you will get all ranging from General to tech to Education to food, etc.. etc..
7') Payment By Paypal Only.
8') Registration needed at few Places. Account details are provided in the list.
9) This List is for Personal Use ONLY - No blog commenters please.

You can do the payment via Paypal at syd.assassin@gmail.com and i will mail you the list as soon as i receive the payment.

Send me a PM after you've made the payment with your e-mail address and also provide your payment address(no transaction ID, just your Paypal Address with which payment has been done) and the e-mail address at which you need the list to be mailed.

For unregistered members viewing this thread, you'll can contact me directly via mail.

I guess i've answered all potential questions in this thread. Pm me if you have any queries.
And 1 more thing : Refrain from adding me on gmail-chat. All questions will be answered either via mail or PM :)

Hi Sydney, you know I'll always buy your lists... Also looking forward to your "exclusive list" for 3 time buyers.

Paypal sent momentarily.

Just got my lists, firstly these all are fresh pages, not too many comment and so low Outbound links. PR8...I got PR8 with min OBL in the list, so I got return for my price. If I compare price with the links therein list, then its very low PRICED.

Syed is RECOMMEND seller and I will wait for your next list. Lemme know when your launch you next list and I will definitely buy.

Thanks

Hi Chris,

Surprising for me, you used my services 2 times and you are saying I gonna spam. Well I already have these links in my Portfolio and I got some links from his list, which I mentioned Syed in mail.

I am selling quality comments on good pages and I hope you checked my prices, I am charging high just because of quality and that's not for you. Yeah I am not offering services to anyone who is looking for someone to give 100 comments in 15 bucks. Disappointing remarks from your side.

Syed's LIST IS VERY GOOD and IT HAS REALLY HIGH QUALITY PAGES WITH MIN OBL

Thanks

your list is going to be spammed to shit now. Gittar sells blog comments.

List is good you should stop selling it
^^ This :)
I am selling quality comments on good pages
^^ This. Links I've purchased from gittar have been great and not spammy on pages, so I assume he would not start doing it now as I assume he wants to keep a good reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.