The Kwisatz Haderach
Jul 26, 2010
www.tricklecheddar.com
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
LR.png

And Now For A Couple Reviews...

Flaw3d said:
Jared hit me up about his latest project and I had a boner already. Jared is the whitest white hat provider on Wickedfire. His shit is just coke white... you get the point. So I gave him a site so he can do his thing. The link report I got back was fucking dope. This is so white, shit should just be called Albino Links. Jared just raised the bar for next-level white hat links. This is legit stuff, not just another blog post on another blog. This right here is just a site that happens to link out to other sites (can't say too much! buy and find out!).

Kaedus said:
This service is just as good and better than the other's that thehobbster offers! He hooked me up with a couple in-content links because I don't add a ton of new content that would be great for the (redacted for privacy) packages. For each of the sites I gave him, he did a thorough analysis of the site and wrote up quite a bit of quality unique content. He then dropped two links to the site, one branded and one an image. For someone looking to round out their backlink profile with some quality, branded type links, this is awesome. I have no worry about using this for new sites or established sites. I also think my clients will be stoked about these types of links. Not a hint of spam anywhere. Quality service, would order again! As always the customer service was great and turn around time was communicated well ahead of time and there were no surprises.

efeezy said:
I checked some of the backlinks to the site and indeed you're seeing referring domains like Mozilla.org, TechCrunch.com, Wired.com, Drupal.org and tons of other big boys. This site is just oozing Authority. I guarantee if you pass up getting even the basic package, you will kick yourself in the ass for missing an opportunity like this. If you really want to shove your website right up Google's pee hole, you should definitely get one of these links.

Insaint said:
Got my hands on a regular package and there is nothing regular about it. The metrics of the site are sick and there is no doubt in my mind that it will give any decent site a boost.

I'm already seeing some upward movement on the page I targeted, but it's too early to tell where it will end up. Definitely worth the money.

kryaa said:
.it's a sweet, sweet service - seriously!

Let me ask you this: Are you still buying tons of trashy DA20* blogposts for your precious money site? Yes? Why not get a couple of high quality whitehat links from respectable properties? Thehobbster is a good starting point in your pursuit of these premium power links.

A couple of facts:

- Domain and page authority is sky-high
- Backlink profile will provide you with an insta boner - guaranteed!

I envy the lucky fellas who snagged up one of these premiums, but i have no doubt, that even a standard package will have a very nice impact on my site. Not only to round out my backlink profile...but also to help with that TRUST and AUTHORITY google has become addicted to like a broken bar slut.

That being said: I'm very happy with this link and if you've got a whitehat site, you know what to do.

vikingred said:
Got my report on my regular pack. Super nice yummy links yawl. I hallucinated and got nice color tracers and visuals. And g0ogle will t0o. Thanks man.

Zaino said:
A: Link profile- excellent
B: Uniqueness of the site - Excellent
C: Anyone want freshness - Blam! Covered
D: You want pro writers, got it A+
E: You want a pro site architecture, delivered!

Without a doubt this is a great addition to any link profile. The admission is slightly higher then we normally see , but it is justifiable in my opinion. If anyone is on the fence for the more prestigious packages I would pull the trigger, its solid.

A Little More Info...

You guys know that I'm innovating. You know all of these Niche-Relevant networks all popping up with the word "Niche" at the beginning? Yeah... I did that. Blame Niche North.

You guys know these silly gallery sites popping up based on web design, photo's, logo's, and whatever else people can come up with? Yeah... I did that. Blame CSS Breeze and Logo Stone.

This is another super original and secret type of site not previously offered on forums anywhere. Again, I am the first. Again, there will be copycats. But it's not just the copycats we have to worry about. It's "THEM"... the Gorg-Mind... Big Brother Search Engine...

For that reason, I've been purposefully vague in the sales image about what's going on here. I've even edited the two reviews I handed out to make sure nobody can start creeping around and trying to figure things out. And you know I took care of things on the site itself.

With that being said...

You guys looking into the Regular Package, just hit it up. You'll get a branded link and an image link in your post, and it'll pack a punch.

However, for you guys looking into the super limited Premium and Platinum Packages, if you want more information, feel free to PM me. Now, tons of people are going to PM me just trying to find out what I'm doing for all types of nefarious reasons. I know who is who I may not be quick to reply. But if you are serious buyer with a serious site, PM me and I'll have a generic statement prepared that I'll send back to you so you'll have a better idea of what it is you are getting. Remember, there are only 5 Platinums and 5 Premiums. If I was you and you trust me and like what I've been doing, go ahead and pull the trigger. Don't miss out because you wanted a little more info. Trust me, I'm hooking it up on those bigger packages. Pull the trigger, or PM me if you want, but don't be upset if you lollygagged and missed out!

The Big Packages are Not for Everybody...

So save the drama for your lama. He can give you peace and serenity. I'm only giving out arguably the best link ever offered on Wickedfire on a site owned by a member. This shit is powerful and it is permanent. And you will reap the benefits if you get involved. If not, oh well. I missed many a gravy train in my early days by waffling back and forth, pussyfooting around, and altogether being insecure and scared about taking a risk. I got over that real quick, and now I'm a boss. Be a boss.

Dem Metrics
Dem Backlinks
Dat Juice
Dat Trust

Get in where you fit in... The Order Form is Below!
TAT 14 Days, Reports Delivered.

Don't forget to read the incoming reviews and check out my other services as displayed in the coming posts!

From the King that changed the face of Internet Marketing forever with concepts like "Niche Specific Networks" and "Minimal SEO" comes…
Omniboss2.png

- Click Each Banner to Learn More -
If the Order Form is Live, then You Can Order!

- Click Each Banner to Learn More -
If the Order Form is Live, then You Can Order!

???

ZKBlurry.png

HDBlurry.png

LNBlurry.jpg

_______

Get Your Site One Step Away From
The Best of the Best PR9's, PR8's, and PR7's
on the Web!

--- Juice, Trust, Authority ---
_______

_______

I know some of you are hesitating...
"The price is too high!"
"But I've never bought links like this."
"I'm scared..."
_______

_______

Yep. You're Right.
You've Never Bought a Link like THIS.

This is not a magic bullet.
This is not a spam package.
_______

_______

This is for Real Businesses:
Real Businesses that want to rank for all time.

You'll never get this close to the best sites on the net for this price ever again.
_______

_______

Some of you are aware of what I have up my sleeve.
I'm expanding.
I'm moving towards an elite market.
The demand for this type of link from me WILL increase.
And in accordance to the law of supply and demand, so will my prices.
_______

_______

Consider this a LIMITED TIME OFFER.

This pricing will end...
and Soon.

>>> BUY NOW <<<

Or Blame Yourself Later.
This is Your Decision to Make.
I Know What I Would Do.
I Know What the WF Bosses have already done.
Join their Ranks...
at the Serps and at the Bank.

I love you guys. A good number of orders have come through today and I will have them all started up by the end of the day. I recommend everyone jumping in if you have a site that is worthy. Don't order for a silly micro-niche site that you want to churn and burn. Hit me with those legit sites and I'll make you a happy camper!

Lots of new orders. I appreciate each one! Getting them into the workflow now :) Lot's of guys are taking advantage. I urge anyone on the fence to stop living out of fear and take control. Life and business aren't going to wait until you feel ready. Time keeps on ticking, and it's not on our side!

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 8JP29715EB000305A

Got it! Thank you.

Anyone reading this who is risk-averse: ^ This guy understands. There is no risk, only benefit.

Anyone reading this who is opportunity-focused: ^ This guy understands. Check out the sales image again. Look at those stats. This is a syringe full of authority and trust. Inject your site today.

Note to MFA ballers: Don't order. This is for big boy legit authority branded sites only! For the long-term playas and hustlas and macks only!

Status
Not open for further replies.