Links you Can Show your Mother – High PR High Quality Blog Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

stack

Oct 22, 2007
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
10 Uniquely written posts on 10 high PR blogs
1,000 Social Bookmarks (randomly pointing at blog posts)
1,000 Web2.0 Postings (randomly pointing at blog posts)​

Wickedfire,

I'm happy to finally launch my first backlink service on this forum – high quality unique blog posts on my private network of high high PR blogs – Links you can show your mother!

Before I go into the details, I feel it’s important you understand a little bit of the thought process that’s gone into building this network. It’s not just simply some dropped high PR domains that will lose PR in a couple months. These quality links, that will continually gain authority, and are yours for the long run.

When I setup this network, I considered the major risks associated with high PR blog networks, and boiled it down into two major risks:

1) Automated detection – We all know blog networks can be found done by looking for common footprints. Ex. How hard would it be for Google to run a data query and pull up domains where every page on the site has exactly 3 outbound links?

2) Manual review detection – Google has made their stance clear – they don’t like spam and they don’t like “unnatural” links. If your site ever comes under manual review by a member of the Google Web-spam team, you want to be comfortable having them review your entire backlink portfolio. We {think|feel|pretend} we are {smart|intelligent|beating the system}, but it doesn’t take long for a manual review to pick up on spammy spun content.

With those risks in mind, I started creating a network that could mitigate against these factors.

Stack’s High PR Network Security Features:
- Each blog post is uniquely written, quality content (no footprints + pass on manual review).
- Each blog post will include a different image related to the post (pass on manual review)
- Each domain is hosted on unique IP (no footprints)
- Each domain has a unique Nameserver (no footprints)
- Each post includes 1 link to your money site, and 1 authority link for a non-competing anchor (no footprint)
- Each blog is using a different high quality theme (no footprints + pass on manual review)
- Each post is randomly placed on a growing pool of high PR domains in my network. No two customers will receive the exact same 10 blogs. This randomizes outgoing link patterns of each blog in the network (no footprints)
- Posts with no outbound links! I randomly add “buffer” posts to the network. A clear sign of a blog network site is when every post has the exact same number of OBL’s (no footprints)
- Never oversold – blogs posts are limited so that posts are staying on the homepage for a couple days to a couple weeks.

OK – So What Do I Get?
10 unique (average of 300 words) quality blog posts placed on 10 randomly selected high PR domains (PR1-PR3)
  • Each post will include a different related image
  • You are allowed 10 keywords and 10 URL’s (note the keywords must be niche related).
  • Detailed report – no mystery links!

Want More Links? OK!
I want to make sure that each and every single blog post you are purchasing is providing as much “link juice” as possible to your money-site, so I’m powering up your 10 new blog posts with the following links (these links are pointing to the blog posts):
  • 1,000 social bookmarks
  • 1,000 web2.0 posts

Purchase with confidence
This is not a flash in the pan venture for me. I'm here to build a business, and plan to keep all my domains in great health, and continue to acquire new domains to add to my network every week. With all my domains receiving hundreds (sometimes thousands!) of new links each month, you can rest assured that these domains will maintain their PR/PA/DA (and likely improve!).

Quality of Service
I am a new provider here and I want to maintain the quality of the service. For that reason I will only be selling 20 packages in this thread. Once they have sold I will be taking the order form down and focus on providing top quality service to the first round buyers. This is not a scare tactic – I simply don’t want to over-post to my blogs, nor do I want to compromise quality of service. Once the first round of orders is done and completed, I will be back (hopefully with great reviews!) and almost definitely a price increase.

Remember, each “package” is 10 blogs posts, powered by 1,000 social bookmarks and 1,000 web2.0 posts.

Buy Now

How much? All 20 of the first round orders will be discounted to just $45 for launch

From the time the work starts, your order is generally complete in 48 hours. Estimated date of when your work will commence is based on current queue of orders, and will be communicated after your order has been received (PM if you wish to know the TAT prior to ordering).

TL/DR
Tier 1 - 10 Unique High PR blog posts (PR1-PR3)
Tier 2 - 1,000 social bookmarks and 1,000 web2.0 posts pointing to your new blog posts (Tier1)
Buy Now - Just $45 (launch special)

Reviews have already been done - they will be posted shortly.

Last edited:

I was lucky enough to be able to pre-order this package about a week ago.

This is a sick service! Speed was really fast, and all of the essential parameters were in place: unique ip, whois, unique themes, etc.

Only thing you need to know:

I've been trying to get this website from #12 to page 1 for almost 4 months now, and this is the service that made it happen!

I was given a review of this service. To start, customer service was great. Stack was quick to respond, and eager to explain the future of the service and his hopes for the service. These are nice blogs, with better than a 2:1 ratio for his pool of blogs so not every blog with be linking to the same domains. This is some good stuff, and for the price it is a no brainer.

Quality: 5/5. Very high quality content, blogs are clean.
TAT: 5/5. Very quick turnaround time.
Price: I was given a free review, but at $45 this is a no brainer. I'll definitely pay for this service.
Overall: 5/5. Highly recommended.

Badass review

I just typed up a crazy awesome review and went to post it then got kicked out of the site. Lets see if I can do this again, god the first one was so good.

Play this while you read so you can feel the feel that I have about this service.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qP-NglUeZU"]Old Batman TV Show Theme Song - YouTube[/ame]

Summary: When I saw the report I was thinking - Holy Shit Batman This Is Good Work - Then I hopped in here to leave a review and saw the price and was really surprised to see how cheap it was. Huge value here. I give it an overall 7/5

TAT: 4/5
Communication: 8/5 multiple long emails explaing where the work was at and what he wanted to do with the service. OP is not scured of banging out emails. Which is good for all of the content being created here.
Value/Quality: 5/5 For the price this is a big bang for your buck - very impressed with the quality of work and valuehere. Would buy

SERP moment: yes it happened. I used this review on some targets that I had not hit yet and saw some postive movement accross the board. Satisfied.

OPs links make me feel like my site is in the Batmobile cruizing around whooping Googles ass. Buy this now - end.

I was lucky enough to be able to pre-order this package about a week ago.

This is a sick service! Speed was really fast, and all of the essential parameters were in place: unique ip, whois, unique themes, etc.

Only thing you need to know:

I've been trying to get this website from #12 to page 1 for almost 4 months now, and this is the service that made it happen!

I was given a review of this service. To start, customer service was great. Stack was quick to respond, and eager to explain the future of the service and his hopes for the service. These are nice blogs, with better than a 2:1 ratio for his pool of blogs so not every blog with be linking to the same domains. This is some good stuff, and for the price it is a no brainer.

Quality: 5/5. Very high quality content, blogs are clean.
TAT: 5/5. Very quick turnaround time.
Price: I was given a free review, but at $45 this is a no brainer. I'll definitely pay for this service.
Overall: 5/5. Highly recommended.

I just typed up a crazy awesome review and went to post it then got kicked out of the site. Lets see if I can do this again, god the first one was so good.

Play this while you read so you can feel the feel that I have about this service.
Old Batman TV Show Theme Song - YouTube

Summary: When I saw the report I was thinking - Holy Shit Batman This Is Good Work - Then I hopped in here to leave a review and saw the price and was really surprised to see how cheap it was. Huge value here. I give it an overall 7/5

TAT: 4/5
Communication: 8/5 multiple long emails explaing where the work was at and what he wanted to do with the service. OP is not scured of banging out emails. Which is good for all of the content being created here.
Value/Quality: 5/5 For the price this is a big bang for your buck - very impressed with the quality of work and valuehere. Would buy

SERP moment: yes it happened. I used this review on some targets that I had not hit yet and saw some postive movement accross the board. Satisfied.

OPs links make me feel like my site is in the Batmobile cruizing around whooping Googles ass. Buy this now - end.

Wow - had no idea you guys were all going to be dropping such incredible reviews!

I thought I had a great service, now I guess I know :thumbsup:

Thanks to all those who have ordered so far! To anyone who was hesitant about using a new service provider on the forum - hopefully the reviews above will prove to you that I am legit!

Edit: Regarding review comments with respect to price - it is insanely low, and will go up after the first 20 orders have been received.

Thanks for all the orders received today! Much appreciated

One order from "si************ms@gmail.com" - I received your order details but did not receive your payment (my fault due to not providing the link on the wufoo form). I emailed you, but never heard response.

I'm shutting down for the evening - catch everyone tomorrow.

-stack

(bump #1 - 08/07)

Good morning!

images.jpg

Good morning! 10 High PR Blog Posts - Goes great with toast and eggs for breakfast!

thanks for the orders!

ordered. :) Your price is in CAD btw.

Yes - so is my flag :) I should have stated that in the OP, will see about editing it. Right now CAD/USD is pretty much at parity, so hopefully won't cause too many issues for buyers.

Just ordered

Thanks!

Just placed an order. This looks like a great value :)

I think it is great value too! Definately can't keep the price this low forever!

Sent you that order we discussed earlier! Cheers

It's in queue!

Thanks, order is in queue.

bought one.

paid from moonswamp # gmail.com (not paypal account, it's Communications Email)

TRANS ID: 5WL07368TB6592821

Got your order, thanks.

Thanks for all the orders today! Only 8 spots left for this opening sale. After the next 8 come through I'm shutting off the order form, finishing all the work, and coming back with increased prices - get it while it's cheap!

FYI - based on today's orders order queue is up to the end of next week. Even if I receive your order today, work will only begin late next week. Once your work has begun, I usually turn it around in 48 hours.

Asked him a lot of questions. From what I have found that, the network looks pretty good. Placed order

SERP still sticking - this package got me on the first page for a BASTARD of a keyword that ive been working on for literally close to a year

Asked him a lot of questions. From what I have found that, the network looks pretty good. Placed order

Got you covered - look forward to working with you!

SERP still sticking - this package got me on the first page for a BASTARD of a keyword that ive been working on for literally close to a year

Incredible to hear man! It's awesome to know when a service I'm delivering actually provides value!

Ordered. Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID0BPxxxxxxxxxx1150)

Received and queued up!

Just ordered

Just reviewed your order - it's in the pipe!

Just 4 discount copies left - then I'm shutting down orders before raising the price (don't worry, even with the new price, you'll still be getting incredible value!)

Status
Not open for further replies.