LinkPWN2.0™ www.backlinkfuel.com Newly Designed For The Latest Formula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Guys, I ordered before you went on vacation and just got back in town. My site has seen virtually no improvements and I haven't received a report either, just wanted to see if it was started since it was ordered quite awhile ago.

Seriously guys I was a happy client with repeat orders up until this month and the holidays. I am holding off on orders till I see what's going on with my previous orders. The guy above me seems to be in the same boat.

You still haven't finished an order (I can check my live Google docs report) and it's been over 21 days (order made December 20th). You may have written in your thread you went to holidays, but I went directly to your site and saw nothing there and ordered.

Still you've been advertising and getting more business - while not meeting your turnaround times for older orders. I hate to ruin your new thread, your links are top notch but you haven't been meeting your turnaround times at all so I have no choice - what's the go?

Hey Guys, I ordered before you went on vacation and just got back in town. My site has seen virtually no improvements and I haven't received a report either, just wanted to see if it was started since it was ordered quite awhile ago.

We were back in office on the 4th, but essentially started work on the 7th because of electricity outages.

Please send me a PM we will grant you a free LinkPWN V2.0!

Seriously guys I was a happy client with repeat orders up until this month and the holidays. I am holding off on orders till I see what's going on with my previous orders. The guy above me seems to be in the same boat.

You still haven't finished an order (I can check my live Google docs report) and it's been over 21 days (order made December 20th). You may have written in your thread you went to holidays, but I went directly to your site and saw nothing there and ordered.

Still you've been advertising and getting more business - while not meeting your turnaround times for older orders. I hate to ruin your new thread, your links are top notch but you haven't been meeting your turnaround times at all so I have no choice - what's the go?

We were back in office on the 4th, but we had issues on the following 2 days so we really started work on orders on the 7th, either way it hasn't been more than 10 days since the 4th.

Send me a PM and I'll give you a free LinkPWN V2.0!

Still adds VAT to the order price...

You have two options :

1)Use a USA Proxy
2)Pay Directly with Paypal - If you want to do this please drop me a line!

sent you a PM about your comment. BTW how long does has it been taking to see results lately after completion?

wondering about my order as well, havent heard or seen anything in the google docs

Please send me a PM with your Ticket #!

sent you a PM about your comment. BTW how long does has it been taking to see results lately after completion?

Just added you on Skype!

The results can usually be seen within 7 to 15 days of order completion.

Coupon Code - 10%off

^^ honestly I dont even know my ticket number or have the original email/PM. After 10-12 days I clean out my email and wait for the reply one because I get so many emails and PMs from this forum alone in my life.

my email though would have been eliquidon***e@gmail.com ( blanked it out so bots dont pick it up )

Just let me know on this thread, its how I am tracking it now.

^^ honestly I dont even know my ticket number or have the original email/PM. After 10-12 days I clean out my email and wait for the reply one because I get so many emails and PMs from this forum alone in my life.

my email though would have been eliquidon***e@gmail.com ( blanked it out so bots dont pick it up )

Just let me know on this thread, its how I am tracking it now.

Just sent you a PM!

Just so you know guys we may be coming out with a new service during March and all of our current customers will get a special discount!

In the mean time you can use Coupon Code "10%off" when placing an order!

There are currently issues with AMR(Article Marketing Robot)

It hasn't been working the last 24 hours, and the developer is working on fixing the issue, but until then there is no way for us to create Article Directory Links so expect a delay on the Article Directory Links for your Order

It is a global issue, as you can see by all the people who posted here - Is AMR not responding for you? - Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO

Lets hope Vince fixes it soon!

Update -

We have done some serious improvement and added lots of new domains to our network. This is now what you have at your disposal!
wink.gif

1 x PR6
9 x PR5
28 x PR4
6 x PR3
7 x PR2
9 x PR1
34 x PR0
(All Aged Domains)

We plan to add a lot more PR3+ domains! So be on the look out as we update!

New Coupon -

"SEO2012"

Get 15% off Your Next Order Today!
(Expires Jan. 31st 2012 @ Midnight PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.