LinkPWN2.0™ www.backlinkfuel.com Newly Designed For The Latest Formula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Important Announcement :

Temporary we won't be able to process Paypal Payments through Plimus!

If you want to pay with Paypal send me a PM and I will give you my PP E-mail

We are working to fix the issue promptly but it could take some time before everything is back to normal!

Short Review:

The site - BacklinkFuel - is easy to navigate; you see exactly what you get when you order. As for the LinkPWN 2.0, everything looked good in the report that I looked through.

As for the SERPs, a newly created site with very little other linking done to it, one that targets a medical keyword, went from not being the top 100 USA results to number 11-12 on page 2; I'm sure it'll continue to rise.

Would definitely recommend these guys and their services; thanks!

Short Review:

The site - BacklinkFuel - is easy to navigate; you see exactly what you get when you order. As for the LinkPWN 2.0, everything looked good in the report that I looked through.

As for the SERPs, a newly created site with very little other linking done to it, one that targets a medical keyword, went from not being the top 100 USA results to number 11-12 on page 2; I'm sure it'll continue to rise.

Would definitely recommend these guys and their services; thanks!

Thanks for the review glad we could rock your serp movement!

Coupon - 10%off

Thank you for keeping us busy guys!

To pay using Paypal send me a PM to receive my Paypal E-mail!

When placing an order don't forget to use Coupon Code "10%off"!

We are launching a special promotion for the last 2 days of November!

You can use the Coupon Code "November" until the 1st of DEC for a ASS-WHOOPING 20% Discount!

Hurry UP and order now since there are less than 48 hours left before the month is over...

Coupon Code "November" for 20% Discount!

Update:

For a limited time you will receive 1 FREE LINKPWN2.0 with any Platinum or Diamond Rank Fuser order.

Please mention the keywords and urls for both the Rank Fuser Order and Linkpwn2.0 Freebie to claim.

Again this "only applies" to RANK FUSER ORDERS who purchase either the Platinum or Diamond package!

Expired Dec. 15th

Get in now to pack double the punch!

Coupon - 10%off

Update:

For a limited time you will receive 1 FREE LINKPWN2.0 with any Platinum or Diamond Rank Fuser order.

Please mention the keywords and urls for both the Rank Fuser Order and Linkpwn2.0 Freebie to claim.

Again this "only applies" to RANK FUSER ORDERS who purchase either the Platinum or Diamond package!

Expired Dec. 15th

Coupon - 10%off

now panda update my site from 1st page go to rank 50-70

backlinkfuel can serp to 1st page?

We can definitively do that for you :)

Expired Dec. 15th

---------------------------------

We appreciate all the new orders! Keeping us busy!!

Coupon - 10%off

Status
Not open for further replies.