Linkbuilding- Proven & Professional- GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriSSC

SEO, Web Design, Content
Dec 7, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
[FONT=&quot]I am Brian. I specialize in helping other marketers get the rankings they want FAST and at an AFFORDABLE price.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Here’s what other WickedFire members are saying:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Dresden14 said:
Review:
Ordered 10-27, received 11-3. Ranks were 12, 10, and 10; are now 11, 9 and 9. This guy does better work than offshore providers; so buy from this guy. A+ Left you an itrader, would use again.

michaely said:

5 days into the order, my main KW started at #14 and is now at #3.
Amazed and impressed.

illbuzz said:

Just got my report, everything looks great. This is higher quality than usual. Good articles w/ a video and pictures. Thank you.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Linkwheel Package[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will write a 300-350 word article that is spinnable
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will post 32 spun versions of the article to 32 different web 2.0 properties (PR 4-PR 8) forming a linkwheel
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will make a custom video using screenshots from your website and use it across the linkwheel
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will post a unique image to all of the web 2.0 properties
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will submit everything to a ping list of over 100 (RSS)
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will also submit everything to my network of 1500 blogs to boost the indexing rate
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* You may submit up to 4 keywords and 4 URL’s per order from the same site
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* Turnaround time is 7 business days – you will receive a report when complete
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* Price is just $39

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Blog Post Package[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will write an article that is related to your keyword.
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will spin the article to 80% using the best spinner
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will submit the article to 100 random blogs from my network of 1500
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will drip the articles at a rate of 3/day. This will take about a month to complete
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* My network is spread across multiple IP’s with different name servers
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* You may submit 1 keyword and 1 URL
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* Indexing rate is 70% minimum within 5 days from when the post goes live
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* Turnaround time is 6 business days – I will send you a report as the links go live
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* Price is just $30

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Monster SEO Package[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* You will get 400 authority links (in content) from different places like blog posts and article directories
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will then build 10 auto approved blog comments pointing towards each link
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* To get links indexed they will be submitted to Backlink Booster and Nuclear Link Indexer
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will create an RSS feed for each link and blast it to 20 RSS aggregates
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will then social bookmark all links and feeds on 30 social bookmarking websites
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* All links will come from 400 unique websites with unique IP’s
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* Indexing of all links is guaranteed
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* 100 links will be built a week over the course of four weeks
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* Each week you will receive an updated report
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* You provide between 1-5 keywords and 1-5 URL’s from the same site per order
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* Turnaround time for first report is 7 business days
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* Price is just $120

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Medium Combo Package[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will write a 200-250 word article related to your niche
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will spin the article 24 times and post it on 24 different web 2.0 properties forming a linkwheel
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will spin the article 24 times and submit it to 24 article directories that have guaranteed approval
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will spin the article 24 more times and create 24 different blog posts that all have unique IP’s
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will make 1 custom video and use it randomly throughout the linkwheel and in the blog posts
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will post 1 unique image to each web 2.0 property
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will submit everything to a ping list of over 100 (RSS)
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* You can submit up to 3 keywords and 3 URL’s from the same site per order
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* Turnaround time is 6 business days- I will send you a report when complete
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* Price is just $50

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Small Combo Package[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will write a 200-250 word article related to your niche
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will spin the article 12 times and post it on 12 different web 2.0 properties forming a linkwheel
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will spin the article 12 times and submit it to 12 article directories that have guaranteed approval
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will spin the article 12 more times and create 12 different blog posts that all have unique IP’s
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will make 1 custom video and use it randomly throughout the linkwheel and in the blog posts
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* I will post 1 unique image to each web 2.0 property
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* You can submit up to 2 keywords and 2 URL’s from the same site per order
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* Turnaround time is 6 business days- I will send you a report when complete
[/FONT]· [FONT=&quot]* Price is just $35

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
All I need to get started is:

* The package that you are interested in
* Your URL(s) and Keyword(s)
* When you contact me I will reply with payment information and any additional questions that I may have.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Please PM me or email me at: brianssc@yahoo.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Need Content? I do that too. Check out my thread HERE.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Hey all,

Thanks to everyone that placed an order yesterday!

I currently still have some time and am accepting new orders....

-Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.