Linkbait from Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

I never saw it coming when they shifted the date of closure from 2nd feb -> 10th feb -> 16th. =) But at this moment I really wish I owned something like that...

Everyone was carrying the news. I bought the Shittles Taste The Asshole like 3 years back.

My brother is a fan of the company and he was telling me about the story .... I can't wait to tell him the news thanks OP.

Well played.

I know I was pretty close to ordering a few shirts for a minute there.

thank for this post, ive spent the last 15 minutes cracking up looking through their shirts

andyp_header_11.jpg

Worse Than Hell is back

*sigh* I actually bought a whole heap of shirts under the assumption I wouldn't be able to get them in the future (at least not legitimately).
I'm aware that it's a sales tactic, but it's actually a really shitty thing to do to loyal customers who gladly support the brand, and it makes them lose trust in future announcements, boy who cried wolf style.
If Tshirt Hell does end up going under in future, a lot of people are going to be disinclined to believe it, and actually miss out on being able to get shirts in the end.

Honestly, I would have still bought the shirts I did buy two weeks ago, but I probably would have stretched out the purchases as small gifts to myself when I needed a hit of retail therapy, instead of getting all panicked and forking over for 6 shirts in a single hit.

*sigh* I actually bought a whole heap of shirts under the assumption I wouldn't be able to get them in the future (at least not legitimately).
I'm aware that it's a sales tactic, but it's actually a really shitty thing to do to loyal customers who gladly support the brand, and it makes them lose trust in future announcements, boy who cried wolf style.
If Tshirt Hell does end up going under in future, a lot of people are going to be disinclined to believe it, and actually miss out on being able to get shirts in the end.

Honestly, I would have still bought the shirts I did buy two weeks ago, but I probably would have stretched out the purchases as small gifts to myself when I needed a hit of retail therapy, instead of getting all panicked and forking over for 6 shirts in a single hit.

I feel your pain, but yet i find it quite funny! *sigh*

you got hustled son, its okay i get hustled too sometimes.

Nice. Although the original story of "shutting down because asshole's don't have a sense of humor" never sat right with me anyway. I thought the whole point of T-shirt Hell was to piss off the people like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.