LinkAloha V2 - Doors Open on Thursday 12 April, 2012 at 18:00 GMT Time (250 spots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm actually amazed why there is so low attention on my service here on Wickedfire while its better and more effective then 95% of the crap here in BST.

Seems like the hype doesnt work to good here in wickedfire, you guys don't want to hear blablabla, you want facts. ;)

But anyway...

Some facts:

- Our blognetwork has <1% de-index rate, because unlike other services, we actually build the network properly.

- We just allow a few posts per day on the blogs and use images/videos/formatting.

- we have a team of linkbuilders building links to the blogs.

- Our service gives the biggest diversity in links.

- We are adding more and more crazy stuff in the upcoming weeks (social media, twitter, etc etc). (things that no other service can offer)

If you want to check linkaloha out, just click the image above and opt-in, get ready for the upcoming launch to grab your membership.

give out a few review copies, let someone try it out. That's how things work here

PM me if you are offering one

Last edited:
I'm actually amazed why there is so low attention on my service here on Wickedfire...

It might be good, but it's hard to throw up a pushy lander and expect lots of attention from people that make money off of their own pushy landers and know the truth about what's on the other end :)

The artificial suspense + no pricing = yawn.

I concede that it might be terrific, just trying to answer the question..

Status
Not open for further replies.