LINK RACER-THE BEST BACK LINKING SERVICE-- NOT A LIST-100% guaranteed to produce!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainmotor

DRAG RACING is life!
Mar 7, 2010
New Jersey
www.linkracer.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TOP QUALITY BACKLINKS!
Save Yourself Time And Money While Seeing Your Backlinks Grow!

Discover How This Link Building Service Will Help You Skyrocket Your Search Engine Rankings

A true backlinking Service known as: LINK RACER

100% guaranteed to produce!
if you do not get your links, 100% REFUNDED

Once you get your free report and have read it, read what other warriors are saying and get on board before it is to late! I am serious about April 1st. The price will go to $37. Like AMEX, membership has its privileges!

Dear Fellow Internet Marketer,

I know what you want...

You want a hype-free, guaranteed solution to help you gain more backlinks, thus boosting your search engine rankings, so tons of people hungry for what you have to offer find your site and put cash in your pocket!

You want me to do your work!

You want a true service that you can count on to get you backlinks that will produce results! You want to be able to check on Google or on any link checker tool(s) and SEE the links increase. You hate doing it yourself anyway because it takes so much time. VALUABLE TIME! Look no further because Billy Mays had nothing on me!!!!!!

Look no farther that solution is here...
As a savvy marketer you know that part of having online success comes from having valuable backlinks to your site. Links that help you rank higher than your competitors.
Let's face it, nobody wants to be stuck on the second page of Google...
Second place is for losers
and you didn't come here to lose!

Here are 3 quick truths about building a presence on the internet:

• Ranking takes backlinks
  • REAL backlinks take work
  • You should be building your business...Not wasting time!
Are you sick and tired of buying eBooks and so called "automated methods" to build backlinks, only to find out the information in the eBook was garbage, and the automated process wasn't so automated? There are plenty of GIMMICKS for sale on, HOW TO, but, this is a SERVICE THAT YOU NEED TO HAVE!

Of Course You Are!

Who can blame you? You're preaching to the choir. I eventually had enough of crappy backlink services, clunky automated software, and unreliable outsourcing.
Today you are going to benefit from the fruits of my frustration with those methods!

Welcome to:

LINK RACER
Link Racer is a privately owned network of websites and blogs on different Class-C IP addresses and IP address ranges along with multiple server geographical locations.
What this means for you is that you will NEVER lose your backlinks from our network.
If you have been buying backlink packages/lists or using automated bots for some time, you have experienced the same problems as others...

Site Owners Deleting Your Links:
After Hours of Hard Work!

Links that cost you good money and precious time. You look for them a month or so later and find that they nearly all had disappeared because the site owner was sick of everyone and their brother trying to plaster his site with links!

Even worse yet...some of the sites were hacked...guess what? Now your links are at the mercy of the hacker! Thanks to that, you're now guilty by association in Google's eyes for all the illegal and immoral links that were created by the hacker on the site!

As you may or may not know this can get you deindexed faster than you can say "DAMN!" Because Google will certainly pick up on it sooner or later. Plus it is extremely bad for SEO to have your backlinks disappear as fast as they go up... EXTREMELY BAD!

By using LINK RACER you get to use the REAL POWER of a properly developed and managed link network. I can guarantee you that your link will never be rejected or taken down.

You will be able to:

• Include Up To 3 Anchor Text Links in Each Piece of Content You Provide
  • Enjoy Full Privacy And Protection From Snooping Eyes
  • Rest Assured That Your Backlinks Will Come From Multiple IPs on Multiple IP Ranges
  • Enjoy Powerful Links From A Network of Sites that is Constantly Growing and Evolving
  • SPUN articles accepted once with me!
  • ALL PLR content is allowed (if it is yours)
  • One subscription entitles you to 12 articles a month and the ability to publish THOUSAND more articles at the SAME RATE! NO gimmicks here PERIOD!
  • Put your articles in at once or one every day or one every other day, it is permitted and actually suggested to keep a nice flow!
  • Want to submit HUNDREDS of your articles a month? Send an email or PM and get that rate.

My friends told me "YOU ARE CRAZY!" to offer this valuable service so cheap...but what the heck, I feel generous today.

So take advantage of my insanity while you can!

Everyone who joins the LINK RACER network will have the ability to submit 12 pieces of content with up to 3 anchor text links for a ridiculously low price of $12.00 Dollars!
(Sorry we can not take adult content, so keep it clean)
I have two options available for you right now...

Option #1:
You can join at the monthly rate of $12.00 and keep that rate for as long as you are a customer. This allows you to submit up to 10 pieces of content to our network every month with up to 3 anchor text links.

Your rate will never increase for as long as you keep your subscription current. To take advantage of that offer you can click the button below. Or scroll down and read my next offer.
By clicking the "Add to Cart button" on option #1 or option #2 you are acknowledging that you agree to our Terms of Service which you can view by clicking here.

Option #2:
You can order a 1 time submission to our network. You can still enjoy the ability to submit up to 10 pieces of content, however pricing will increase as we expand our network. If you ever come back...and we bet you will. You will need to pay the current price for a new submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.