Not open for further replies.

tony23jac

.edu guide
Mar 5, 2011
edu.gov
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello wickedfire,

getting straight to point, I tried a little neat trick with a new type of content and few properties on my site and got good results. Now i want to test it on 3 sites which should have.

1) No link-building done
2) on-page SEO done effectively
3) no asking for report - you won't get any
4) Mention your pre-ranks and post-ranks here and don't hire anyone else for link-building on that site.

Competition doesn't matter - But have a little credibility as a member on wickedfire, so everyone can trust what you say.

What you will get :

in a jist you will get a mixture of lenses, edu properties, bookmarks, multi-post web2.0 properties and pdfs backlinks to your main site. Further tiered to over many web2.0s, live articles, xrumer profiles and posts.

No worrying about any spamming or blackhat technique on your site.

Proceed:
Please state on this thread that you want to test this. One site per person. Can test upto 2 keywords and 2 url (use anyway u want to). Please note that priority will be given to members with more posts than more itraders and shit.

Only 3 spots - so please hurry.

Why should I trust to you blast my site with links? That being said I do have a few laying around. PM me with a few of your tactics and current rankings and I might let you have a go.

I have a site that's been laying dormant for a couple of months after being kicked out of Google AdSense and is essentially has been my 'test' site ever since.

However, I did do some SEO (xRumer) a couple months ago on it (probably three-four months ago).

iam looking for members who are atleast an year old on WF and i made it clear that your site will not be linked through spam (no direct xrumer). Profile links are tiered (3rd tier to be specific).

Your main site will have backlinks from high quality places only. And both of the above members are a pass sorry.

EDIT : andrew taken for one. 2 remain. PM sent

Lol, just read this.

No worrying about any spamming or blackhat technique on your site.

mixture of lenses, edu properties, bookmarks, multi-post web2.0 properties and pdfs backlinks to your main site. Further tiered to over many web2.0s, live articles, xrumer profiles and posts.

I can try this, with an site that has only profile links few months ago. If still relevant, PM me.
Cheers!

Tony here's 2 keys and URLs for keywords that are somewhere in the hundreds. I'm not sure exactly, but I will make this public so everyone can check.

Passive Income
passiveprofiteer.com

Passive Income Ideas
passiveprofiteer.com/passive-income-ideas

alright all 3 done. I will post here every 3rd or 4th day to prevent harm to other sellers. dtea and zhenjie please pm me keywords and urls,

EDIT :
for andrew - rank tracker shows :

Passive Income - NIT 100

Passive Income Ideas - 65

Status
Not open for further replies.