Link Internet directories Are Being Banned By Google

Only few quality directories would exist otherwise all would have to go....... they are not directories but link farms..

link farm or not... phpLD still does great business. so that a clue. it really depends on the owner which way he treats his directory.

so it the right way and and it will grow...

most sites that are going down is becuase the quality is gone down... and become link farms (read post above).

Quality directories still have worth linking. Anchor diversify is the key of success with directory links.

Directories aren't going to last too long... too many OBLs, too little user-value, too little traffic and user activity - maybe 2% of the directories will actually end up having links with any value, and even if they're not de-ranked or penalized, the links just won't really help.

This is not a news! It being known since spring 2012. And I totally agree, what is the use of this crap called directories. No one use them to find anything, so it can be called smammy link farm.

This is not a news! It being known since spring 2012. And I totally agree, what is the use of this crap called directories. No one use them to find anything, so it can be called smammy link farm.

No shit fuckbitch. Look at the damn date it was posted.:321:

:eek:fftopic:

Cuz ^^^ was?
Bravo_clap.gif

This forum abhors you. This forum abhors you.

one more reason for going down the most of directories is owner of directories concentrate more on making money through Google ad-words or advertise on their directories rather than making their directory clean from spam links.