Link Building Service ( Paul & Angela’s Method ) - Great Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

webexperts_666

Aug 16, 2009
Rating - 100%
152   0   0
Link Building Service ( Paul & Angela’s Method ) - Great Results

Save your hard earned time and let me build your backlinks for you. I will manually link your sites & keywords to some of the highest searched authority sites on the Internet. Not only will you get your sites linked to these amazing properties, but you will receive a detailed report upon completion.

Price
100 links for $25 only

Review
25 links for $5 only

Payment

Paypal

Review is available for first three persons.

Thanks and Regards
WE

I received my report and all is as expected. The service was completed quickly and communication was great.

The one thing I don't understand, is how these links could possibly be all that effective without additional SEO. I feel like I would have to actively use these profiles or SEO them to high hell in order for them to get indexed and receive any PR. I mean if you want 100 quick links for $25, great! But don't expect SEO miracles from Paul & Angela's links. I will monitor the status of these things over time and will eat my words if they turn out to be useful.

Thanks to the OP anyway, the service was delivered as promised.

I did notice that a couple of these links included the keywords in the URL, which is great. Most of them just include the username in a pretty permalink and some of them only use dynamic user IDs, making them virtually useless for SEO. The rare URL that contains the keywords is great though, and can be SEOed as keyword real estate. I would suggest in the future, if at all possible try to use the keywords in the username to increase usefulness.

That's my review.

Status
Not open for further replies.