[Limited Stock] Imagine OWNING your own High Authority PRIVATE Network!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland32

Sep 16, 2011
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jpg

p2.png

$97/month for 6 months

Last edited:

FAQ:

Are You Renting Or Selling These Networks?
We're selling them! You have access within 48 hours (usually much sooner), and you can add your links then if you want. We deliver your bespoke professional content within 7 working days (again, usually much sooner). Once you've paid in full for the networks then we push the domains to your register account. And of course there is no charge for this, it's part of the service.

What Do I Have To Wait 6 Months for?
We transfer the domain names (that's different from a "website") once the network is paid for. If you pay in full early, we can transfer them sooner but we've tried to make the sites as affordable as we can that's why it's split across 6 payments.
You have FULL control of the websites and the content within 48 hours. We don't stop you doing anything to the sites. The only thing that changes at the end of the payment term is that we push to domains to your registrar account. And of course, there are no more payments, or transfer charges at the end of the 6 months. No hidden fees.

Tell Me More About The Sites
They are all com/net/org domains that have held their PR for 6 weeks or longer. Their PR was created at least a year ago, but sometimes sites lose PR when you move them around or change the content. That's one of our selling points, we take this risk for you AND gurantee the PR for 30 days.
smile.gif
You don't ever have to risk buying high PR domains only for their value to disappear in the future.
Once you buy, we also hand you lists of the links that point to these domains, so you can see they have had natural PR for a while. We have not "boosted" these sites or built any links to them.

Why Don't I Just Do This Myself, Instead of Buying a Network From You?
So think about it, how much would it cost you to get 12 professional 500 word articles, 6 domains (even new ones at PR0), and separate hosting on different web hosts for each of them? You're looking at a minimum outlay of $300, and actually probably a lot more. I challenge anyone to even get close to doing all that for $300. Go on, try!
tongue.gif
Now imagine trying to do the same but with high PR sites and not PR0s!

We actually take a loss on this offer for months, but you get your private High PR link within 48 hours!

So $127 for a jump start is fantastic right? AND these are PR domains, AND we include Genesis (and a child theme, so a $90 value) AND you get access to the Fight Back Networks forum.

You can't beat this deal for value.

Are these sites part of a network of other sites I don't know about?

Some people have asked us about this, more specifically - if these sites have anything to do with the Fight Back Network, so I want to clarify: Fight Back Networks is a blog network platform that I've build over the past 6 months. However, these High PR domains you purchase today DO NOT have any affiliation with the fightback network. The networks we're selling are totaly separate, and you do not share any part of them with anybody. I hope I've made this clear!

The forum is just an added bonus. We're giving you access to the private forum which has lots of info and videos about Networks and white/gray/black hat SEO. I didn't want to just say "here's your network, have a nice day", I continue to give support and advice about SEO in general to all our network customer for free.

In response to a question on another forum.

We have 6 networks left, not 1 network of 6 sites left - hope that clarifies.

- So there is the truth? Rent? or Sell?
We are definitely selling them! The $127 month are installment payments. Once 6 payments of $127 have been made we will transfer over the registration of the domains. Please note that long before your payments are completed you will get complete dominion over your websites. You will get access to Wordpress within 48 hours. You will have full control over the websites and you will not be sharing access, content, etc. with anybody. They will be 100% yours in terms of control, you will just have to complete the payments before registration is transferred over to you. I hope that helps.

We are definitely selling them! The $127 month are installment payments. Once 6 payments of $127 have been made we will transfer over the registration of the domains. Please note that long before your payments are completed you will get complete dominion over your websites. You will get access to Wordpress within 48 hours. You will have full control over the websites and you will not be sharing access, content, etc. with anybody. They will be 100% yours in terms of control, you will just have to complete the payments before registration is transferred over to you. I hope that helps.
thanks for explanation

looks awesome .. are those niche related domains ?

Well the content of the website is up to you. We will provide 1000 words of professionally written content (2 articles) for each site (quality content not a fiverr gig) on all 6 websites so 6000 words in total. So in the sense of the on-page content it will be niche specific because the websites will be yours, and say whatever it is you want it to say. I hope that helps.

Do you install the theme for us? Are these hosted on SEO hosting (bad!)?

1. Yes. We have structured this so that your only job will be to click the buy button. Everything else is taken care of.

2. No we do not use SEO hosting. We use a hosting strategy that I implemented for my own private network. I am happy to report that in over a year I have never had a singly site de-indexed.

Recently stopped by the IM Society and did an SEO podcast. Talked quite a bit about this service. So if you have any questions it will be worth a listen. Not to mention I give some good SEO tips.

Alright technically we sold out. But I have a few that I will make available for you guys instead of waiting till the release of the next batch (which was scheduled for Thursday), I wish I could say this was because of some super special deal I'm offering Wicked Fire but actually we got a thread approved quicker then we wanted somewhere else so I got the next batch ready quicker then I scheduled for..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.