Status
Not open for further replies.

arpitagarwal82

Premium Service Provider
May 15, 2007
Internet
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Lifestyle is an elegant magazine style wordpress theme which is suitable for, Health, Yoga, Fitness, Lifestyle, Women niche blogs.

Features:
1) Premium Magazine Style looks
2) Option page to manage four 125x125 ad slots, header and footer code addition, and category selection for featured posts.
3) Two featured posts on homepage with custom field thumbnails.
4) Child category drop down menu below header (Have a feel of it, just hover the mouse over fitness category link below the header image in demo blog)
5) Ads ready. Space for 4 125 x 125 ads. These ads can be managed from theme options page.
6) Fluid width.
7) Widget ready.
8) Gravatar ready.
9) Valid CSS and XHTML code.
10) Compatible with major browsers.
11) Encrypted Footer Links.

Designer Link: BIN: $30

In Collaboration with links:
Link 1: BIN $25
Link 2: BIN $25
Link 3: BIN $25

BIN complete theme for $95

The theme will be promoted on 75+ sites and will be available as free to download.
Note: Multiforum Thread. First come first serve basis.

I may be interested. Do you have any evidence of previous results? i.e. Which themes, how many times were they downloaded, etc.?

will it get submitted to the central wordpress theme repository?

also, is theme circus 1 of many sites on which people have downloaded your themes? Or is theme circus your site where you host your themes for download?

will it get submitted to the central wordpress theme repository?

also, is theme circus 1 of many sites on which people have downloaded your themes? Or is theme circus your site where you host your themes for download?

The Main wordpress.org directory do not accept sponsored themes. So theme won't be submitted there.
Themecircus is my main site where theme is released and hosted. Apart from this theme is submitted to many sites. Most of the sites just hotlink to themecircus download link, but few site do upload zip file on their servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.