Lets work together and lets create AWESOMENESS

Hey guys, so only having so many hours in a day it is hard for us to work on multiple projects.

I am personally have several projects going in SEO, SEM, Social media etc etc and work at the same time.

But all this is great and stuff but I see a lot of wasted potential here.

I think lets create something great and awesome from our time and energy, lets work together and create a STRONG, POWERFUL Brand.

What I am looking for is 4-5 individuals who are willing to give in 1-3 hours each day to create something awesome.

I have few great idea's but its hard to outsource them and get things going as people are never able to fulfil the products fully as they half ass it.

So I am thinking if you are a developer, designer, Social Media expert, PR expert etc etc lets create something. Something that people in couple of months people will be crazy about or will want to tell their friends about.

FUCK look at youtube, facebook (even though Mark takes credit), myspace etc it was all created by like minded people and it has reach of millions now.

PM me
Lets create a Company (LLC) with few other WF members work on something which requires great brains and lets work our magic. (we can sort out details of business stakes etc when we have right members)

Part of the deal is that we will run a case study here in a weekly or fortnightly basis after we have few things in place.

Only people with motivation should respond.

anyone keen?

First off, props for making this post. There's a lot of opportunity online and Wickedfire is a good place to start looking. In fact, I met one of my business partners here and we went on to create a very successful startup.

Here's a few pointers:

1. You don't want 4-5 cofounders in a startup, that's mad overkill. You only need 2-3 people to bootstrap a company. It's very important to bootstrap as lean as possible, deadweight is bad.

2. Be realistic. You can try to be the next Facebook/Youtube/Pinterest, but you'll most likely end up with nothing to show for it. There are plenty of realistic ideas that can spring into multi-million dollar companies (with actual revenue!) very quickly.

3. What do you bring to the table? I hope you don't plan on just being the "idea" guy. You need to understand your role before you go try to find others.

I wish you the best of luck man, startups are hella fun and you can make serious money if you pull it off.

Reactions: greenleaves
First off, props for making this post. There's a lot of opportunity online and Wickedfire is a good place to start looking. In fact, I met one of my business partners here and we went on to create a very successful startup.

Here's a few pointers:

1. You don't want 4-5 cofounders in a startup, that's mad overkill. You only need 2-3 people to bootstrap a company. It's very important to bootstrap as lean as possible, deadweight is bad.

2. Be realistic. You can try to be the next Facebook/Youtube/Pinterest, but you'll most likely end up with nothing to show for it. There are plenty of realistic ideas that can spring into multi-million dollar companies (with actual revenue!) very quickly.

3. What do you bring to the table? I hope you don't plan on just being the "idea" guy. You need to understand your role before you go try to find others.

I wish you the best of luck man, startups are hella fun and you can make serious money if you pull it off.

+rep, although I must say, pearls before swine.

So in other words you're looking for highly skilled people to work for you for free. That's pretty cool.

Well start a thread in the appropriate forum. Not STS for one and post one of your ideas. Whoever wants to contribute and not pretend to appear a tough, or give horrible advice will respond. Along with the people who have negative things to say, along with the people who will look to steal your idea and people who will generally troll you just to discourage you as well as impress people here. You get the idea, you have been here since 2007, so you know how things work. Anyway looking forward to the thread. Sounds like a good idea and positive opportunity for those who are not fearful wish to get involved.

Well start a thread in the appropriate forum. Not STS for one and post one of your ideas. Whoever wants to contribute and not pretend to appear a tough, or give horrible advice will respond. Along with the people who have negative things to say, along with the people who will look to steal your idea and people who will generally troll you just to discourage you as well as impress people here. You get the idea, you have been here since 2007, so you know how things work. Anyway looking forward to the thread. Sounds like a good idea and positive opportunity for those who are not fearful wish to get involved.

WORD!!

olcX6.jpg