Let's Talk Hotels

For lack of a better picture...

Anyways, I like high rise big city hotels with bay windows like this. There's nothing like hoisting up a chick and fucking her with her back pressed up against the glass (or from behind, her palms on the frames) - late at night with the city all lit up. Tough to describe, just do it.

3484window.jpg

Been there.

We left the lights on.

I am about to make reservations for the Hilton in NYC for ASE. I am about to drop 1100 for 3 nights. The Hilton better be good. I was going to get in the London but it's a little more expensive.

I've "Lived" in hotels for 60 day plus stretches in NY (The Hudson, Grand Hyatt, Milford Plaza, Parker Meridian, Eastgate Tower, The Paramount, The Thompson), Miami (The Delano, The Townhouse, The Casa Grande), LA (The London and also when it was called The Wyndham Bel Age, Le Montrose & The Beverly Garland Holiday Inn in Studio City) and in London (#5 Maddox).

I could go point for point about why they are all great (The Holiday Inn's concrete walls came in handy for screamers! lol ) but the one thing that I noticed the most, no matter how nice the hotels were, is how much I missed my own shower and my shitter at home after a while.

PS: I know some of you guys could afford way more than that, but I'm a college kid, so this is pretty freaking nice.

This is a classy thing to do - especially if you're in college...good on you.
This will definitely give your lady bragging rights - and let's face it at the end of the day all us girls love to brag about our men....

I'd say you deserve breakfast in bed and a little "PPV traffic" after this one....lol

This is a classy thing to do - especially if you're in college...good on you.
This will definitely give your lady bragging rights - and let's face it at the end of the day all us girls love to brag about our men....

I'd say you deserve breakfast in bed and a little "PPV traffic" after this one....lol

PS
Keep studying hard (in school and in the internet game) and next year you can take her here!

Rent a castle in France|French Wedding Castle Hire|French Wedding Chateau Rental

:xmas-smiley-016:

So what about you? Ever stay in an awesome hotel? If so, tell me about it. Ever thought about living in one? I mean, $59 a night is around $1,600 a month, and I'm sure there's discounts. For all of that above. Free electric, free internet, free toiletries, free laundry, free housekeeping... Not that horrible if you ask me.

Wyndham Grand Chelsea Harbour (in London) was great. From the ones mentioned above.. London NYC was awesome too. Encore (at Wynn) I didn't like nearly as much.

To answer the second question, I stayed at Rosemont Residences while I was juggling an internship in downtown Toronto (which I didn't want to forgo) and affiliate marketing. It was more like an extended-stay hotel, cost me $3,000/month. It was great for a couple of months, but eventually it just turned into a shitty feeling knowing you'll never see that $ again. When you walk out of there having spent like $20k, you have nothing to show for it. Of course it's another story if you're traveling like that Suitcase Lifestyle dude and hopping hotel-to-hotel.. But if you're going to stay one hotel and don't have time to travel, forget it.

Don't leave out houses' appreciation in your equation as well when comparing living in a hotel versus getting your own place.