Let the Visitor Stay on Your Website. More Conversion Opportunity!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seosoldier86

SERP HIKER
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Hi Guys!! Got some thing new this time!!

Let me make this short and of course converting. If you like to vary up your link building campaign then this is for you.

A High Quality Link building service with Extra Juice for quick indexing rate.
Software Directories are highly authority and well know for its quick indexing rate. Not just getting links from these sites but also traffic crazily searching for your website.

Can you believe that you are getting links that are indexed within 24 hours with out even submitting it for any indexing tool?

Please find the screen shot below

Indexing%20Image.jpg

Don’t Worry, I know my Shit and of course you too. If you are looking for links that can use Generic Anchors as well, Non-Clickable Anchors, Naked URL's, then you are at the right place.

You are getting links from these high authority Software Sites providing generic anchors like Click Here, Buy Now, Producer’s Page, Publishers Page, Visit Home Page etc.

Only 20-30% is your Main Keyword, the rest are the Generic Anchors and non clickable URL's.

Some of the Sites that will be used in this Package

Site 1-PR 3
Site 2-PR 3
Site 3- PR 4
Site 4- PR 4
Site 5-PR 3
Site 6- PR 2
Site 7-PR 2
Site 8- PR 2
Site 9- PR 2
Site 10- PR 2
Site 30- PR 1

Now What I am Offering?

30 Links from High PR Software Sites, 20 High PR Manual WEB 2.0 Properties in 2nd Tier and 500 Bookmarks in 3rd Tier.

1st Tier
I will be choosing 30 High PR Authority Software Sites and then submitting the software to these Sites. You will be getting links from these High Authority Sites.

No Crappy or Low PR Sites. Links are from Direct URL's, No Sub-domain links that has no value. No Lengthy URL'S simply Short URL’s. You will be getting the Live Links of where your Site was listed.

2nd Tier
I will Juice up these links with 20 High PR WEB 2.0 Property. One linking to each of these 30 Software Links, while Other Linking to your Main Money Site.

3rd Tier
These Links are again 3rd Tiered with 500-600 Bookmarks.
Advice: Don’t 2nd Tier your Links with Spam Links, if you do so your 1st Tier links will be of no value. That’s the Reason we are using High Authority Links in the Second Tier as well as Authority Bookmarks in the 3rd Tier.

Price-25$
Buy Now

If it wont, Why would I risk my 122$ ?
Any Recent Reviews?

Please check some recent reviews of our buyers who ordered our package.

SEP,OCT,AUG%20REVIEWS.jpg

If you would like to some fresh improvements - Click Here
FAQ:

How Many Keyword and URL?
1 URL and Upto 3 KW’s and a mixture of Generic Keywords.

What’s the TAT?
2-5 Days.

Any Prohibited Niche?
Finance, Gambling, Adult, Music or Movies.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.