Let me rank your or your client's website (As if it were mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevejones003

Sep 21, 2011
Rating - 100%
160   0   1
352cWhd.jpg

mc92CaP.jpg

Please fill this form before Skype or email discussion.

FAQs

Who should buy this service?

a) Local or national SEO service providers who want to focus more on more sales and conversion than doing the grunt SEO work.
b) Anyone who wants hands off SEO solution.

Why should I not just keep buying individual gigs from various marketplaces?

To decrease the chance of hitting the spam trigger.

How many booster packages do I need?

It really depends on how hard your keywords are and your budget. If you assign higher budget, you are more likely to get more lasting or/and faster results.
You can start with either of the basic packages and keep adding add-ons in later months. You may add me in Skype to have a conversation regarding selection of package.
(A thumb rule for SEO is if your budget is low and keyword is hard;you ll need aggressive SEO to have a decent shot on top 5. Normally,aggressive SEO reduces expected "Google life" of a website)

Do I get a report every month?

You will get a link to track your rankings every month.

I will share partial link report via shared url.

Links like citations, brand presence, press releases, and dedicated satellite websites will be shared.

PBN links (both tier 1 and tier2) will NOT be shared.

Partial report for Editorial and Outreach type links

You need to keep in mind domain authority stacking is one of the backbone of linking strategy which means a lot of quality links goes in tier 2 too. Ranking with minimal number of links will be core of the strategy as it reduces chances of hitting the wrong side of algo updates significantly.

Overall, my responsibility lies in continuous improvement of your rankings or G traffic to a reasonable extent.

What will happen if I cancel payment after x months?

I would not be actively deleting any of your links once they are created. But, you will be getting a combination of permanent and rental links. Some of your real website links or high value properties might be on monthly rental basis, which you may lose once you cancel monthly payment. Generally, a lot of social signals and PBN links are done to your tier 1 over time. So, when you cancel subscription, no new work gets done to your already created back links. If you have the right business model and patience, you should never need to cancel.

How long does it take to reach top rankings?

It can vary from 2-3 months to a year depending on how tough your keyword is and how much budget you assign. Having that said, typical local medium competition keyword takes 2.5-6 months for page 1 rankings. Generally, you should have budget to spend for at least 3-4 months before you see any significant traffic from Google. You need to do proper keyword and market research to make sure you are not underestimating the competition for your budget.

Since, it is a recurring package, this service aligns long term objective of the website with mine.

Do you accept foreign language websites?

I can work with foreign language sites. Please let me know the language and niche before you order.

What is TAT?

This is a continuous work from the day of your order. It takes normally 4-5 working days before the work starts. You should wait for 6-8 weeks before you see start seeing improvement for your keywords. It can be sooner but median time frame is 6 weeks.

What if I want to increase my budget or upgrade?

You just need to buy add-ons. You can buy multiple add-ons depending on your budget.

How many keywords can I give?

You can give upto 3-5 main keywords and corresponding optimized page/s.Generally,3-5 main keywords automatically ranks 10-15 related keywords.

Is there any review copy?
Since,it is a recurring package,there is hardly any scope of free packages. About discounted review packages,all I can say the current pricing is almost that! I have ranked hundreds of sites 2012-14 for which you can see public review in past threads. This new service fits in the bill for 2015+ and people who want to rank their sites beyond "churn-burn". I have been working with few local seo resellers and affiliates who use the same service for their websites with good results. If they are comfortable,they may leave a review soon.

You can assign more keywords but it will dilute the focus if you have limited budget.

For more questions add me on Skype stevejones003 or email me at stevejones003 AT aol DOT com .

Most of the times business owners ask for page 1 for big general keywords ;when they actually mean more "converting traffic" (and don't realize most traffic is in top 3-4 and specific(buying intention) rather than general kws are far more converting). As a part of keyword research,you must make clients understand that.

Unless business owners make money,there is less chance,he will keep paying month after month.Also,those type of keywords are low hanging fruits most of the times. Given the natural ranking delay these days,it is very important to make your client understand this !

Thanks for the orders guys. Do take some time to fill the additional details which must include brief link history. It is super important!

Some clients ask for link report every month as proof of the work. To fulfill that,SEO providers tend to do filler links just to show some work being done. This should be okay for first few months,when you can hardly show ranking improvement. After that,it may be counter productive these days (even spam trigger in worst case).

Best way to avoid this is to show rank improvements after initial few months and try to explain the concept of link rentals (ie if you have rented links from bloggers eg sidebar,featured/pinned post etc),get to manage their social media accounts,basic rep management etc .

Magazine posts or outreach works best for specific clients/webmasters who ve long term outlook or/and have some good offerings apart from good budget. If you do not have any of the above,it does not make much sense to keep looking for "low cost guest post". Just do it enough to have some trust and diversity.

Just put an order through after chatting to Steve on Skype. Had great results with his last service and hopefully will repeat the same success here. Will report back with how things pan out . . .

Just put an order through after chatting to Steve on Skype. Had great results with his last service and hopefully will repeat the same success here. Will report back with how things pan out . . .

Confirmed. Thanks for the order.
I know many people won't believe "good results" were actually 10000% to 500000% ROI in some cases (of course all credit to your funnel). I know you meant rankings not ROI by "same success". :)
---------------

A picture say a thousand words. Anon ranking graphs say very little things. They actually hide more than they expose. Still,here are few graphs for few local websites I have worked on. Medium competition kws, 2M to 5M population cities.

site 1- $15+ CPC (Top 5 city) 900+ main kw search,1500 overall.

SGEOCRV.png

site 2- $15+ CPC (Top 10 city)
rTIpLwp.png

Note that these are plain sight keywords which most people know and compete. Not 6-7 word long tails(which do not show in kw tool but make a lot of money $$$$$ type). Ranking those are pretty much anyone's game.

Last edited:
This service is positioned more as a rankings solution rather than link building solutions. If you want to focus on specific type of link building,you many mention the same in additional details.

Yes,do not over optimize on-page but that does not mean you do not put your main keywords either in Title or meta description(at least 1 exact match). These are the basics which remain true even in 2015.

To prevent "Google bombing"; Google simply ranks pages poorly,which do not have mention of particular keyword/s. Ideally,it should be smart enough to guess synonyms but right now it is not. So,it is always advisable to let Google know what the page is about via on-page rather than anchors. (Keep in mind that partial match urls serve as anchors when used as naked links)

Just want to reiterate (to people who are new here) ,thread gets automatically closed in every 10 days. There is no renewal option here.So,thread getting closed does not have any implication on service.

Here is the enquiry form

Here is the order form Order form

If the forms are public,I am open for new orders. When the service is not available,I will make the forms private.

Exact match anchors are dangerous double aged swords now. Even slight aggressive ones can put you off the map.
Best way forward is passing the context/anchors via surrounding text or 2nd level links or just naked kw optimized urls.

Status
Not open for further replies.