Legit, hand written, NICHE specific, Guest Blog Posts $35

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayn3

Feb 13, 2009
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Example Post

1 Link Per Article. Link usually goes in the author box at the end of the article.

The blogs your articles are posted to are real blogs maintained by real people with real readers.

PR2+. The plus is a bonus and not to be expected.

TAT: 3-7 days for reasonable order sizes. Dont expect us to place 100 articles on dog snuggies within a week.

Readily Available categories:

Health
Beauty
Finance
Technology
Entertainment
Creativity
Business
Education
Personal Improvement (self-help)
Green (save the planet)
Food
SEO/SM
Cars
Sports
Travelling
Pets

plus sub-categories. If your content doesnt fit any of these, ask before ordering. If you want to push anything considered morally questionable (the usual suspects), dont waste my time. When in doubt, ask.

If your site is shit, empty, pr n/a, mfa, or carries any other obvious flaw, dont expect blog owners to post links to your site.

Reports will be given. If a blog owner does something to your guestpost that you dont like, CONTACT ME, not him.

Refunds: If you're dissatisfied with the work we've done, we will figure something out. Dont expect us to refund hundreds of dollars because you werent able to figure out whether the service was for you.

Reviews have already been given and will be posted in this thread.

We get great feedback on our other service. Check it out: http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...tten-pr6-blog-posts-25-pr-3-4-5-6-7-80-a.html

Review

Review

schockergd contacted me about doing a review for his new service and since I was already looking for more niche, high quality links for my site, I agreed.

Quality: 5/5 I received posts on 2 sites and both of the articles read very nicely! I wouldn't hesitate to post them directly onto my money site. Both sites had a root PR2 and both posts are now indexed. The first site wasn't as niche related as I would like, but the second was right on the money. I talked to schockergd about this and he said future orders placed would be niche specific.

Price: 4/5 Price seems to be fair, especially if you can take advantage of the quantity discounts. I would value the article alone at $10 - $15, so for the convenience of not having to worry about the placement I believe the service represents a good value.

Communication:5/5 All communication was prompt and I received reports via PM where I could find the completed posts.

Overall: 4.5/5 Quality service in todays link building environment where quality trumps quantity. I plan on integrating the service into my future default SEO blueprint.

Review

schockergd contacted me about doing a review for his new service and since I was already looking for more niche, high quality links for my site, I agreed.

Quality: 5/5 I received posts on 2 sites and both of the articles read very nicely! I wouldn't hesitate to post them directly onto my money site. Both sites had a root PR2 and both posts are now indexed. The first site wasn't as niche related as I would like, but the second was right on the money. I talked to schockergd about this and he said future orders placed would be niche specific.

Price: 4/5 Price seems to be fair, especially if you can take advantage of the quantity discounts. I would value the article alone at $10 - $15, so for the convenience of not having to worry about the placement I believe the service represents a good value.

Communication:5/5 All communication was prompt and I received reports via PM where I could find the completed posts.

Overall: 4.5/5 Quality service in todays link building environment where quality trumps quantity. I plan on integrating the service into my future default SEO blueprint.

Thanks!

I have some questions.. Do i PM wayne or shockeregd??

Would be cool to get some more reviews up.

Status
Not open for further replies.