Status
Not open for further replies.

Grindstone

Sofa King Re: Tar Dead
May 13, 2008
North Idaho
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
You may have noticed by now that your favorite links package for SERP domination, Layered Links, is not currently accepting new orders. That’s right, the ultra-popular Base I and Base II packages that took even the thinnest brand-new affiliate sites to the top of the toughest niches are closed for business...but not permanently.

The underlying techniques that made Layered Link’s Special Sauce so powerful in ranking sites is the same loophole that Penguin 2.1 and Hummingbird updates were designed to "fix". The bad news is, Google has (temporarily) succeeded; it’s no longer quite so easy to rank with the automagic greyhat techniques that Layered Links used to bring our clients’ sites to the top of the SERPs. Never fear though, we’ve been working on some new methods that take advantage of the new limitations in Google’s algo, and this time, even Matt Cutts on industrial-strength bath salts isn’t going to be able to keep up.

Sure, we could have made a good living coasting on our reputation and continuing to sell the same old Base 1 & Base II packages long after their main ranking benefits had been greatly reduced by the latest Google updates, but that’s just not how we roll.

If you don’t rank, we don’t bank, so we went back to the drawing board. We closed off the order form, rolled up our sleeves, and got back to work, testing and probing Google’s latest algo tweaks for chinks in the armor we could exploit to rank sites quickly, permanently, and with none of that pesky "write good content that people wanna read and share" crap that Matt Cutts has been preaching to you like a deranged Sunday school teacher.

The good news is, we’ve found some really promising strategies that no other SEO firm is taking advantage of. The less-good news is, it takes a lot more data to test and perfect these strategies than it used to, and that’s where you come in, you lucky dog you. We need a few third-party sites to work our "magic" on as we perfect the new hawtness, so that means free review copies of our top-level package, not available in stores.

Ideally, your site should be:

1) In a competitive niche, one that not any clown can rank for (cuz we’re not just any clowns, we are special clowns).

2) The site should be at least 6 months old, because our new methods reveal their effectiveness faster when the site is already established and has been indexed a while.

3) Your site needs some type of social media presence, so long as it’s been facebook friended, tweeted, or otherwise promoted on social media previously it’s probably ok.

4) No prior "blackhat" methods should be used on the site (former Layered Links sites are fine, they aren’t penalized...just a general link devaluation of the more commonly abused link platforms)

We need clean data for beta testing before we release our approach to just any old penalized "one-pager". Since this is "review copies" (even though the service isn’t even for sale yet), we’re going to limit it to the first 4-7 sites submitted by established WF members (500+ posts, good site positioning, not idiots, etc). These hand-selected guinea pigs are going to get the full treatment.

Additionally, to qualify for a review, you will need to give us access to an email on your domain (whatever@yoursite.com) as there's a certain quality of SEO metric that can't be manipulated without it. Also, you'll need to write us an ~80 word description of your site. This should be unique and not something you half assed. It'll take 5 minutes. You can do it.

So if you're qualified, post in this thread. If you're chosen to be a reviewer, I will PM you. I know, ironic isn't it? All review copy requests previously sent via PM will be disregarded, as I'm too busy to go back and see if you qualify. Sucks, don't it?

Thusly, give us your tired (ass old sites), your poor (ly written piles of swill), your huddled masses (hopefully not of autoblogged crap) yearning to once again rise to the tops of the Google SERPS.

Grind & Mont

P.S. Disappointed you clicked on a sales thread and there's nothing to buy? Don't be...just click that sig link down there and get exposed to the highest quality pumper sites you've ever seen...and a chance to get on the waiting list for some dirt nasty (too nasty if your site is weakmode) relevant sitewides. See, it's not all that bad. :)

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

I'll take a review if I qualify.

I have a site I am doing a case study on, only linkbuilding I have done is dizanizi's pumer sites. I know i dont have all the things needed but figured I would see if you were interested!

-Zack

<500 posts but I'll offer to be your bitch again anyway. I've got older and better sites than the thin and brand new piece of shit you're working now.

I have <500 posts but I would be glad to take a review for a previously LL-ed (x4) site of mine.

In a difficult niche.

All LL terms (inner pages) are not ranking now, but what is interesting is that the main URL is ranking top 100 (and fluctuates like no tomorrow eg. -300 ~ +300 every other day) without any link building to the main URL

"even Matt Cutts on industrial-strength bath salts isn’t going to be able to keep up"

Lol that's a great line.

Don't qualify. Don't care. Just too excited for this to get finalised and released so I can part with my peasant cash.

You're doing God's work, people.

Last edited:
jstover77 is awarded one review copy for being the first qualified member to request one.

The rest of you qualified (ie, match or exceed the parameters in the OP) members may continue to fight amongst yourselves, preferably in an Octagon with sharpened sticks. Anybody else that meets the minimums is welcome to join the fray as well.

For those that didn't meet the previously ascertained criteria, thanks for your interest. @badgolfer, I almost picked you because of the quality of your insult but ultimately, a girls gotta have her standards.

postscript ++ Those nasty ass sitewides I mentioned in the bottom of the OP. One of my reviewers just hit me up on skype with this. His link just got dropped yesterday morning....

12.20.2013-10.09.00.png

Status
Not open for further replies.