Laser Teeth Whitening

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockhard

Less Is More
Apr 24, 2008
Have any of you had this done? Where you satisfied with the results and did you experience any long lasting pain or sensitivity?

Did it get you laid more often?

Lol at the Newports. I used to smoke those. Switched to American Spirit menthols.
Never had my teeth whitened though, but I'm sure coffee is a killer.

I'm surprised no one here has had it done. It's definitely on my list. I did have a laser gum lift. I always felt I had a bit more gum in my smile than I liked, so I got it done about a year ago. Super easy and a noticeable difference.

This thread isn't for spamming your crappy sites, but for sharing real life experiences.

Dirty%20Harry%202.jpg

What you've got to ask yourself is:

Did I post a link?

Well did I? Punk?

:)

I tried the strips and there was a sharp shooting pain in my teeth but it does work for me takes about 2 weeks everyday

Just get veneers and your teeth will ALWAYS be pearly white. Perfect shape... perfect color no matter what.

Just get veneers and your teeth will ALWAYS be pearly white. Perfect shape... perfect color no matter what.

soooo want veneers. It's like 1K a tooth, though. I'm not at the point where I feel like burning through dough on a per tooth basis. :-/

Did you have them done?

at least those of you that live in tennesee and kentucky won't have to spend as much if you pay per tooth.

soooo want veneers. It's like 1K a tooth, though. I'm not at the point where I feel like burning through dough on a per tooth basis. :-/

Did you have them done?

Did you have them done?

My aunt has veneers, she can't bite into anything with her front teeth that requires any *chomp* like carrots etc.

Hmm I would like to have my teeth whitened and bleched too, but I am yet to find the suitable surgeon for it

Status
Not open for further replies.