Landing Page Example - please review

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not a pro, but can I give feedback too? :)

Why do 2 of your buttons on the left say "More Information", but the 3rd says "Add to Shopping Cart"? Also, that left column is confusing, not sure which More Info button applies to what, and I can't tell if there are three things for sale there or two.

You seem to have a mix of in-dash card DVD players and a standalone unit, and the picture at the top left is a standalone (non-car) unit. Focus on one or the other, either car players or home players.

Not sure whether it will help or hinder conversions, but you could change the blue box with the page name at the top to something a bit more professional looking.

Agree with the above, there are too many inconsistencies. For example, one place the model number has a dash, and another place it doesn't. This is def confusing and as a buyer I could see being weary of buying if I wasn't sure that is the one you reviewed.

I was confused as well with which "more info" button applied to what. I agree also about the banner and pic at top.

One more thing, the grammar in the reviews is a little bit shaky at times. For instance, "You won't believe your eyes until you see it, hear it? and touch it." No need for the question mark there. Too many of your sentences are either too long / or actual run-ons. Web copy should be concise and to the point, and def consider breaking up those paragraphs with sub headings.

One last thing, depending on what PPC engine you are using, you might need to satisfy QS by placing some links around your site there (are the "read more" text links aff links?)

Overall, the layout and design def has potential. My main point of recommendation would be to align the review with the link on the side, so there can be no confusion.

landing pages are usually more single-minded. show them one really good offer and make it really appealing in a totally irrational way. think impulse! what can you do to make a person say "hey, i want that RIGHT NOW"

Status
Not open for further replies.