*** Landing Page Designer Looking For Work - Affordable and Quick Turnaround!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hey guys and gals, I'm once again looking to add more clients and take on more design work. I can do landing pages, review pages, flogs, css templates, minisites, etc. Whatever you need.

Pricing:
Prices start at only $65 for single offer landers and $125 for custom flogs. Contact me for a custom quote on minisites.

Samples:
More details and samples can be found on my website: Custom Built Landing Pages Starting at $65 | SiteStomp Media

For feedback from other wickedfire members, please see my iTrader. I've been designing and making landing pages for years and have been working with the wickedfire community for about 3 years.

Turnaround:
Normally around 48-72 hours or less for 1 page landers and flogs. More time is needed for minisites.

PM me here, shoot me an email (jason [at] sitestomp [dot] com), or order via my site. I'm also available on AIM (Sitestomp).

Thanks, and looking forward to working with you all soon. :)

Update your folio dude. Its been like that since back in the day when I was doin LPs and thats forever ago.

Yeah, I've been meaning to. It's just next to impossible to find people that will let me use their LP as an example in my portfolio. People just don't want other people seeing their LPs, especially other marketers. I've asked dozens and dozens of people over the years if I could use their design in my portfolio and they've all come back with a resounding "no".

When it comes to web design itself, it's easier to find people that will let me show their sites off - because they get exposure and traffic. However, when it comes to standard landers and aff marketing stuff, people don't want their designs on public display.

But, yeah, it's definitely something I've been meaning to do. Maybe I'll have to run a sale where I will give a nice discount if they let me use the design on my site. Who knows?

Hey, I need to contact you about something with my design you made... I'll be on AIM since I cannot PM.

Thanks

Yeah, I've been meaning to. It's just next to impossible to find people that will let me use their LP as an example in my portfolio. People just don't want other people seeing their LPs, especially other marketers. I've asked dozens and dozens of people over the years if I could use their design in my portfolio and they've all come back with a resounding "no".

When it comes to web design itself, it's easier to find people that will let me show their sites off - because they get exposure and traffic. However, when it comes to standard landers and aff marketing stuff, people don't want their designs on public display.

But, yeah, it's definitely something I've been meaning to do. Maybe I'll have to run a sale where I will give a nice discount if they let me use the design on my site. Who knows?
I feel ya man, my portfolio has be stagnant since its launch.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you'll be doing yourself a huge favor by hiring Jason -- He knows his shit.

On a final note: Raise your fucking rates dude, you deserve it.

MyOwnDemon, I just started a new account on WF so I can't PM but hit me up, I need your help on a lander.

Hello,

We just had a project completed from myowndemon and all i have to say his work is spectacular! He was easy to work with, after explaining what we were looking to have done and receiving the finished product, he was dead on with what we were looking for. Actually it was better than what we were looking for, some of the best work we have had done vs having to put everything in crayola crayon and deal with a pile of bs that we normally have to with some of the other vendors we have used in the past. Also i would like to note, I am a hard ass when it comes to deadlines and is a big issue when I do business with other service providers, we had no problems at all what so ever. In fact Jason was ahead of schedule with the project which was impressive considering his schedule.

Between Jason and Paul I would have to say when it comes to getting the most out of your traffic and getting the work in on time these guys are some of the best we have ever worked with, definitely a "deadly Duo"!

If you have room for us yet Jason we have more projects coming up and will more than likely be sending you guys everything we need done your way from now on.

Thanks again for the great work!

Hello,

We just had a project completed from myowndemon and all i have to say his work is spectacular! He was easy to work with, after explaining what we were looking to have done and receiving the finished product, he was dead on with what we were looking for. Actually it was better than what we were looking for, some of the best work we have had done vs having to put everything in crayola crayon and deal with a pile of bs that we normally have to with some of the other vendors we have used in the past. Also i would like to note, I am a hard ass when it comes to deadlines and is a big issue when I do business with other service providers, we had no problems at all what so ever. In fact Jason was ahead of schedule with the project which was impressive considering his schedule.

Between Jason and Paul I would have to say when it comes to getting the most out of your traffic and getting the work in on time these guys are some of the best we have ever worked with, definitely a "deadly Duo"!

If you have room for us yet Jason we have more projects coming up and will more than likely be sending you guys everything we need done your way from now on.

Thanks again for the great work!

Thanks for the great review and glad you liked the design! I would love to do more work for you whenever you're ready. Just hit me up - you know the info. :)

Hah, MOD still doing it. I'll vouch for this guy's work he did some pages for me some time ago and he's top notch.
Haha yeah I'm still at it. Thanks to you as well for the kind words!

Status
Not open for further replies.