KISS: Edu & High PR Backlinks + Good Content = Always a Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

velightful

May 13, 2008
Missouri
vgal.info
Rating - 90.2%
37   4   0
Keepin' it Simple

There are tons of intricate, complex strategies of linking this to that and that to this. Using high PR AND .Edu backlinks is always a nice little push to any site! So here's a K.I.S.S proposition without all the mumbo jumbo.

Single Order

• 10 PR3+ links with Low OBL to your site
  • 10 .edu backlinks (no PR or niche guaranteed) to your site
  • One DoFollow .edu blog set up for you with 3 unique posts (you will receive the account and can update it as you like after that)
  • Your new .edu blog will be bookmarked 100 times
  • All DoFollow
  • $30

Monthly Order
  • 50 high PR and .edu links built over the next 30 days
  • Five DoFollow .edu blog set up for you with 3 posts (you will receive the account and can update it as you like after that)
  • Each of your new blogs will be bookmarked 100 times
  • $125

Questions? Post 'em or hit me on AIM (which should be visible)

Hi greenleaves... they will be almost, if not all, different domains. More than likely they'll be different IP's. Honestly, I don't go look up every IP. That's because I don't use a pre-made list or software, so the chances of a lot being on the same are pretty slim. Know what I mean? I find them manually.

Sure, I'll use the ones I find for several orders, but not for 20 of them. I don't like to run the risk of it being shut down (due to me, I can't help what others do). :)

• 0 PR3+ links with Low OBL to your site
  • 10 .edu backlinks (no PR or niche guaranteed) to your site
Are these blog comments or what type of links are they?

Blog comments, forums, social comments, wiki, etc... Like I said, I don't have a "set" list that I run with. I find pages as I go. Pages with good PR that are DoFollow and aren't spammed to death with 100 OBL. ;)

Thanks Andrew for your interest. I really don't feel comfortable showing a report, as it would show another client's links, reveal their site/niche, etc... I will PM you an offer, though.

velightful has rep so I said I would pay her and provide a review.

She wrote 3 blog posts on a nice .edu page that was created for me. I got the login to it so I can update/change it so the page won't get banned. She then bookmarked the .EDU blog 100 times so it definately will be getting some link juice and indexed.

I also got 10 .EDU backlinks and 10 backlinks (included was 3 PR 6 sites)

definitely worth $30 A+

I got my order completed, to be honest one of the best services i have ever got, the report is very easy to follow and to understand, the communication with velightful is also great, the only problem i can see is in my blog page i can not find the place to block comments on my posts so it will be spammed very fast, if it can be done it will be 10/10 service.

Status
Not open for further replies.