Kim Kardashian Pictures

You do realise she was the star of the highest grossing celebrity sex tape of all time right? We have all seen her taking dick, it's nothing new to see her nude lol.

I've sort of been wondering why seeing her naked is such a big deal, for the same exact reasons. Ray J-era Kim also didn't look nearly as much like a Russian experiment to create the perfect spy to seduce the future black president of the USA.

She ain't doin nobody no favors when she's trying to put on that smiley face. She better looks when she puts on that mean sly "bout to suck some" mug.

xqHYCAA.jpg

That is just disgusting.

Someone should clean that wall and give it a fresh coat of paint. I mean who let's their building fall apart like that?

Not sure what the fuss is all about, that bitch is disgusting inside and out!

I wouldn't fuck her skanky pussy if you paid me!

I don't have a big enough dick to hit her ass from behind.

It's abnormaly large for her slim frame. Like one of those fertility figures found in Africa.

She's made for fucking though, there's no denying that.

Yeah that ass sure eats up a lotta inch.

Trust me in 100 years all people will know is that there's no page in todays history without her, they'll think she was a godess of some sorts, like Cleopatra was.

And Cleopatra was probably the glorified skank of her era.

So Kim is like this semi-god creating her own universe where she has all this power and influence and in couple of hundred of years...she'll be the icon of this era.

I'm sure they'll mention some SEO masters as well.

After visiting this enormous Kim Kardashian golden hologram, let's go over this one where a SEO webmaster digs DEEP into PR ranks and succesfully uses Pinteres to drive traffic to his affiliate website. A true hero living life to da fulless.

1416127209741_Image_galleryImage_SYDNEY_AUSTRALIA_NOVEMBER.JPG

Look at her face and tell me that ain't the future face of some colossal sphinx with huge bosoms