Kim Kardashian Pictures

MFdN4JZ.gif

I sed it once and I'll sed it again. If she wanted to to newds, she finna found a better photo op than this shit. Like playboy or some shit.

Her frontal bewbs shot is one of the most awkward newd pics I've seen.

I sed it once and I'll sed it again. If she wanted to to newds, she finna found a better photo op than this shit. Like playboy or some shit.

She was likely paid 7-digits + for the shoot or in equity - Playboy wouldn't match that. It's inevitable that nudes of her will leak sooner or later, so this way she gets to control the "leak" and get paid for it.

My hypothesis: If Kim Kardashian was more obscure, everybody in this thread would be drooling over dat ass and those (let's be honest) fantastic tits.

Why?

Because as it is, everybody hates her image. They hate what she's about it, they hate her personality, and they hate the fact she's another 100% contrived celebrity who we're now supposed to give a fuck about.

Our collective hatred for fake, 1-dimensional, ultra-narcissistic celebrities outweighs our desire to bury our face in dat booty.

(This applies to most people, not just WF I think).

For the record, if I had a time machine, I would risk prison to punish-fuck 14 y/o Kim on some SirKon shit. I'd fuck the "ME!" right outta that tight, self-involved snatch and then sleep right.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_enm5TBKSA"]Kim Kardashian in 1994 Home Video: 'When I'm Famous, Remember Me as This Beautiful Little Girl' - YouTube[/ame]

It's inevitable that nudes of her will leak sooner or later, so this way she gets to control the "leak" and get paid for it.
You do realise she was the star of the highest grossing celebrity sex tape of all time right? We have all seen her taking dick, it's nothing new to see her nude lol.