Status
Not open for further replies.

velightful

May 13, 2008
Missouri
vgal.info
Rating - 90.2%
37   4   0
How would you like to have a nice fat chunk of content written about you and your business/site on one of THE most authority sites that you can find? What if it is a PR8 site and the link to your site is DoFollow? The traffic is through the roof consistently and won't be slowing any time soon.

I tried to get some opinions on what this is worth with a poll in the general section, but not too many people gave their input. The majority of the FEW who did said $50+ The hardest thing about these kinds of things is just knowing about them!

The basic things you need to know that I will divulge publicly:

• PR8
  • DoFollow
  • Crazy high Alexa (or low I guess I should say)
  • It's not just a little link.. you will have the main portion of the page talking all about you
  • It's not some kind of profile link
  • The PR8 is the site, not the page
  • The OBL will probably be in the 30-39 range
  • Not all sites will be able to do this
Any other questions will be held in confidence privately.

How does this work? First, we'll obviously have to talk. I need to look at your site. I don't want us to waste our time if I don't think we can get it through. Then there's some information I need from you. You'll pay a deposit, I'll edit/fix-up the information I get from you as needed and see if I can get it through. If it goes live, you pay the balance.

I'm thinking $10 deposit and $40 if it goes live. You also get to advertise your Twitter profile (if you choose... a link to it) The price or set up could change depending on feedback I get from people as we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.