Kelowna, you got some 'splaining to doooooo!

Or the flipside where me and my buddies are crushing it and prefer to keep it quiet. But really who am i kidding. I'll just keep slammin hundo drops on fiverr like a real boss do.

That's cool though, the faggots who dont independently innovate have spoken and dont mind industry and trade sekrits and being outted because thats how they learned about it in the first place.

This, this, this.

You forgot to add this...

Anyone can bullshit the masses with enough noise, as you have just proven. What I am curious about is why you are so interested in what I do or say.

Throwing up cheap sites and pointing some sort of SGW links at them is outing? That is SEO 101 stuff. 99% of the so called seo's crash and burn doing this anyways as they have never researched it enough to actually know how to do it properly.

All I can say is you must be real bored if this is some sort of news to start a thread on. It's after 9 am here, enough work, time to go golfing. Feel free to read all my posts if you are bored, most of it is lies to confuse the masses, but I think you forgot that part as you believe that reading these boards long enough will somehow enlighten you with the knoweledge of how to get top rankings without doing any actual work. :321:

So i can tell the world truth and then confuse them with a silly disclaimer? are u a wizard or disinfo agent? Whats the point? Oh, your internet-rep.

And boss, spending your 9-5 monies in the bST aint work, big guy

yes spam works temporarily, that's nothing new, but ethically you know you're doing something wrong.

you hate it when your mailbox is spammed, when your blog gets hundreds of spammy comments every week, when you can't find good information for your health problem because the serps are full off bullshit offers.. at the end of the day you have to ask yourself: do I want to be part of this movement polluting the internet? or do I want to build something legit that is helpful to people and that will bring me money while letting me go to bed every night knowing that I'm doing something positive for the internet?

food for thought..

Not sure if trolling, but that made me lol irl. Especially the polluting the Internet part.

You want to help people, go fucking work at a soup kitchen. I want to do to the Internet what most people on here want to do to the asses posted by suddenly_ass. Ruin it.

Also - why is linkspam news? What the fuck is this shit, is this real life thread.

^
so going back to Russia to bang bitches this summer. 11/10 - would ruin like people's crumbling "SEO empires".

Or the flipside where me and my buddies are crushing it and prefer to keep it quiet. But really who am i kidding. I'll just keep slammin hundo drops on fiverr like a real boss do.

That's cool though, the faggots who dont independently innovate have spoken and dont mind industry and trade sekrits and being outted because thats how they learned about it in the first place.

If a Webmaster World post that is rehashing information you could find on WF or BHW will significantly hurt your bottom line, you're probably not innovating nearly as much as you think you are.

If a Webmaster World post that is rehashing information you could find on WF or BHW will significantly hurt your bottom line, you're probably not innovating nearly as much as you think you are.

The white hat knight lolz at your bullshit. This isnt y style. However, i'm not so selfish as to not think of my other gay webmasters when one of our own betrays us. You, on the other hand, have shown your trueeee colors, and that's why i love you (and by love you, i mean never love you)

33754266.jpg

OK, poor me, can't get a tee time for a couple hours, life sucks sometimes. I see you are still at it sooo...

are u a wizard or disinfo agent? Whats the point? Oh, your internet-rep.
Kelowna

185 posts's in 10 years, thats internet-rep? If you are talking about my rep here at WF... I am a buyer, I dont need rep, just money.

Lets be truthfull here, you like to post shit to build your post count up so you look like a somebody. You are trying to make a buck selling in the bst and boosting your post count makes you look like the big guy to your unsuspecting buyers. I am not sure why you are mad? I tell people to build cheap sites and throw junk links at them, you sell junk links, you should be happy... whats the problem???

And boss, spending your 9-5 monies in the bST aint work, big guy

ha ha ha... and selling in the bst is??? OHHHH now I see, I have never bought from you... now I see where this is coming from. Is this how you treat buyers? You think spending money in the bst is for suckers and not real work?

As a buyer I could give a fuck about my rep, as a seller you should watch what you say about buyers though.

OK, poor me, can't get a tee time for a couple hours, life sucks sometimes. I see you are still at it sooo...

Kelowna

185 posts's in 10 years, thats internet-rep? If you are talking about my rep here at WF... I am a buyer, I dont need rep, just money.

Lets be truthfull here, you like to post shit to build your post count up so you look like a somebody. You are trying to make a buck selling in the bst and boosting your post count makes you look like the big guy to your unsuspecting buyers. I am not sure why you are mad? I tell people to build cheap sites and throw junk links at them, you sell junk links, you should be happy... whats the problem???

ha ha ha... and selling in the bst is??? OHHHH now I see, I have never bought from you... now I see where this is coming from. Is this how you treat buyers? You think spending money in the bst is for suckers and not real work?

As a buyer I could give a fuck about my rep, as a seller you should watch what you say about buyers though.

Straw man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia