Just got violated by Photon VPS

ttime

Middleman
Jul 29, 2009
NC
I have a win server on automatic payment all the sudden i find server unresponsive, call up support for a reboot, they tell me that the thing has been terminated - WTF? All data gone and they tell me that the billing system issued an invoice for an incorrect amount! anyone have similar issues with Photon VPS (Very Piece of Shitserver) - sorry for the rant however when things go bad Vodka, Ciggs and WF seem to make the right combination to get things better (or at least feel like it, don't we all love the false sense of reality)

My windows dedi was on auto billing and i wanted to cancel it but I only emailed them after they billed me. They gave me no refund :-(

yeah - I am calling up some lawyers today, perhaps I should mail Photon VPS a jar of Vaseline. That server was a test server and didn't think to have it backed up, and figured if i pay my shit then the worst that can happen is a server lockup or whatever, however never imagined a company run by a a bunch of DP loosers. and I told them that I would pre-pay for a few extra more months if they restored the data on the server and let me save the shit that was on it. But fukk it whatever - any rocomendations for win server (i am not running anything crazy, or spanmmy and like maybe a gig at the most of traffic a month)

These guys also do YardVPS and it has been a nightmare for us on their servers at YARD.

I would stay away from them at all costs if I was you.

Damn thanks for the headsup I saw your newest BST thread but I am now staying away

By the way anyone know a good server company that will host scrapebox?

vaseline.jpg

Incoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have been warned

If you don't keep up to date with your invoices, your VPS will be suspended for 72 hours first. After the 72 hours if it still remains unpaid it'll be terminated due to non-payment.

Feel free to contact an attorney about this and we can settle this in court.

If you don't keep up to date with your invoices, your VPS will be suspended for 72 hours first. After the 72 hours if it still remains unpaid it'll be terminated due to non-payment.

Didn't his post say you guys invoiced him for the incorrect amount, and then you terminated him for not paying the correct amount?

Sounds like you could have at least did a little more than copy and paste a segment of your TOS into a post.

Lol. What company welcomes a lawsuit when it could be avoided by good customer service and damage control?

/fail

Customer service and public speaking skills FAIL.

Jesus Christ, good job turning off people watching and considering hosts with your vapid response.

I have a win server on automatic payment all the sudden i find server unresponsive, call up support for a reboot, they tell me that the thing has been terminated - WTF? All data gone and they tell me that the billing system issued an invoice for an incorrect amount! anyone have similar issues with Photon VPS (Very Piece of Shitserver) - sorry for the rant however when things go bad Vodka, Ciggs and WF seem to make the right combination to get things better (or at least feel like it, don't we all love the false sense of reality)

xsserver.eu are just as bad. was on autopayment and expected a backup of the server, but they trash everything after a week. I still dont know why the payment was late but their customer service was horrible. Told me it was my fault and that I wasnt on autorebill, then didn't answer my questions, deleted them for some reason from the client portal.