Just A Heads Up

From what I remember it depends on the type of java driveby (if it is a driveby - it probably is though). Some require a user to click/ download, others launch automatically. Something to do with buffer overflow I remember.

It's not hard to set these up. Anyone can learn how to set one up within a day. It's just about having low enough morals to do it.

Any readings you would recommend to lower ones morals to said level? jk

Ill run an in browser test on everyones pc. If any viruses pop up, please paypal Ice $3.50 for the WIA fund for virus removal.
jBueQ.jpg

I actually picked it up a couple of weeks ago when I was digging into someones backlinks.

The guy had a BL up in github which was something I hadn't seen before so I wanted to investigate it.

The github link was actually a redirect to the virus page. In the process of checking out the redirect and how it worked (I didn't understand that I was being set up at the time) I got infected.

Guess some people take protecting their search rankings pretty seriously.

I got ranked for some programming terms on my shitty little personal with only github as the only backlinks. It ended up beating out all of the crack sites with the same terms.

uninstall java and you'll avoid most infections. If you really need to use it for something set it up on a vm and only run it through there.