Juicers Network - High PR/PA Blog Posts - 65+ site private network - unique content

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanjm

Aug 8, 2011
Boulder, CO
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Juicers Network High PR/PA/Majestic Blog Posts

Previous threads here, here, here, here, and here

1) Full report
2) Randomized Anchor Text Option
Juicers Network High PR Blog Posts with 100% unique content provide some of the most powerful link juice available on a private network of over 65 PR1-PR4 sites. We've taken extraordinary precautions to keep the network going strong, including varied OBL, over a dozen shared hosting accounts (no SEO hosting!), and 100% unique, manually written content on every site.
Don't want to read the whole sales letter? Skip below to Summary for the important details

This is a private network of 65+ sites--we own every site in the network and carefully chose each one to provide maximum rank boosting power. What exactly are we offering? I asked myself what I would want to buy in an SEO link building service, and then I went out and created that. I'll let the stats do the talking:
sales-page-chart.jpg

PR = Page Rank
PA = SEOmoz Page Authority
Majestic = Linking Domains in Majestic Fresh Index

Average domain age: 5.08 years

As you can see, these sites have a lot of links pointing at them and will provide some serious link juice. I've chosen domains that are free from *****/pharma/gambling links, and have links from an extremely diverse range of authority sites. I've specifically looked for sites that have links from sources you can't buy, such as newspapers, businesses, gov, edu and other sites that are difficult or impossible to get links from any other way.

Huh? Why Are You Telling Us More Than Just PR?
The reason is because PR does not tell the whole story, and is not as important as many people believe it is. Here is an illustration:

pr3-chart.jpg

You still want that PR4 link? If you're like me, you would rather have that strong PR3 link and leave the PR4 for someone that doesn't know what they're doing.

High Network Security:

Sites spread across 15 different hosting companies in diverse geographic locations. No more than 5 sites per IP. Although it's a pain in the butt to setup this many hosting accounts, it's much more secure and less of a footrafficplanet.comrint than using 1 or 2 SEO hosting companies which are frequently targeted by G.

What special precautions have you taken to avoid de-indexing?

The 3 key factors:
1) Unique Content. You may not know this, but if you take a 300 word article and spin it to 80% uniqueness, then post it on 40 sites, tons of the variations will be detected in copyscape. To avoid this, we post 100% unique 75-100 word posts manually written by a VA with excellent English skills. I pay more than most for VA's in order to obtain high quality English that you would be proud to show a client.

2) Varied OBL. Another easy method to detect blog networks is when all of the OBL are the same. We purposely offer a maximum of 40 posts on a 65+ site network to ensure that the links are randomly placed among the 65+ sites. In addition, since we offer 20 post packages which are also randomly distributed, our network has a wide range of OBL to ensure very little footprint.

3) Regular Shared Hosting. SEO hosting has come under fire lately as it becomes apparent that G takes special interest in hosting companies that put themselves out there as "SEO Hosting." The solution is to blend in with normal sites and create a much smaller footrafficplanet.comrint. It's no longer a wise idea to risk having all of your sites on 1 or 2 hosts which are frequently used by other internet marketers for blog networks which may come under manual review by G employees. We've spread our sites out across 15+ hosting companies that host millions of other sites.

What else do you do to set yourself apart?

Our sites have themes installed which closely mirror the original purpose of the site, along with 1 sticky on-topic post at the top talking about whatever issue might have been discussed on it originally. For instance, if it's a site that used to be owned by a diving company, we talk about how much fun diving is and traveling to great dive sites, etc... and it has no link. I personally set up each site and write the first post myself to ensure that it fits with the overall theme of the site. The goal is to pass the "glance test" where someone might click one of the original links to the site and see that it's still the same stuff, and not a link farm. Of course, if they scroll down, the game is up, but a 2 second glance will hopefully avert their suspicion and thus retain a valuable link to the site.

Why am I explaining all of this?

My goal is to provide the kind of information I would want to know, as an experienced IM'r, that would make me comfortable entrusting the rankings of my money sites to someone I don't know. There are very few services out there that I would pay money for, and the reason is because not many people offering SEO services really do what it takes to ensure high quality and the security of their networks. I aim to be the exception, and I think once you try my service you'll agree that it's some of the best link juice money can buy.

Anchor Text:

Read this regarding random anchor text and why it's important not to blast your money site with nothing but targeted keywords: Penguin Analysis: SEO Isn't Dead, But You Need to Act Smarter | Microsite Masters
We now offer a randomized anchor text option which will include a random mixtures of the following keywords:

click here
click
here
found here
more
for more
more information
more info
info
example
example here
as example
as an example
explained here
as explained here
resource
source
here i found it
found it for you
found it
I found it
found here
as an example
for more info
site
website
view
view site
view website
home
homepage
view homepage
homepage here
site here
website here
citation

We also mix in your bare URL a few times as well. If you don't want this random anchor text option, feel free to choose as many keywords as you like, there's no limit.

Order Process:

1) After you order, you will be re-directed to a form to fill out. If that doesn't work for you, PM me for the URL. Choose 1 URL and unlimited keywords.
2) Upon receiving your order, we will email you within 2 business days to confirm receipt.
3) Your order will then be processed within 10 business days, with 20 posts per day being sent out until order completion.
4) After your order is complete, you will receive an email within 3 business days letting you know that it has been complete and a list of all of the sites your links have been placed on, including the exact URL for easy double-checking and/or tier 2 or 3 linking.

Two Packages:

Package #1: Protein Powder - 20 posts - Cost: $55

Order Here

Package #2: Steroids + Protein Powder - 40 posts - Cost: $100​

Order Here

Need 5 or more packages? Contact me at juicersnetwork (at) gmail dot c0m for a custom quote

Details:
Your posts stay on the homepage for a minimum of 5 days (and usually closer to 10+), virtually guaranteeing indexing. 1 URL allowed, unlimited keywords. Sorry, No *****/Pharma/Gambling/SEO links allowed.

Summary
100% Unique readable content, randomized OBL, 15+ shared hosting accounts (not SEO hosting),20 posts per day, unlimited anchor text, 1 URL, full report with site list, up to 15 business days from order date till report received, extremely strong link juice.

Refund Policy:
No refunds unless we fail to deliver the posts promised. In the case of a delay in fulfilling your order due to unexpected demand or other circumstances, we're always very fair with customers.

If you need to reach me, you can either PM me here or contact me at juicersnetwork (at) gmail dot c0m.

Last edited:

Results and more to come

All the orders placed in the past couple weeks should be slowly dripping out.

Some results of our work.... from second page to #2 for a very specific competitive local term, as well as improved rankings in Yahoo and Bing. If you're crushing google, remember that yahoo and bing may get enough traffic for a $55/$100 pop.

Capture-1.jpg

Just put in a handful of clients who are going after several different types of keywords into our ranking software... some local, some national, some in the hundreds, some in the thousands. Tried to pick keywords that seemed to be chosen well, and not inflated non-money terms like "love quotes". Cheers, and enjoy the Juice.

Regarding page rank and page authority

what are the good ways to get good rank and increase page rank?

Hi Doncook,

Getting links from high page rank / page authority sites is one way. That is one of the reasons we offer this service... the links we have are powerful and they prove to be again and again for our clients. Always among the highest ranked links of their backlink profile.

There are other quality links out there, and it is important to diversify not only your keywords, which we take care of for you, but also how closely the links relate to your site. E.G. you have a car website... and some of your links appear on car blogs.

Hope this information helps. Always good to read the forums too, and experiment with a few different services for a few of your sites.

All orders for the day have been received... any more takers?

Will be posting some more results of our high page rank / page authority, high quality English blog posting to our own secure private network service soon! Already seeing good movement after 1/2 of their posts have been distributed... but I want the FULL JUICE to show!

More results

While these results are a bit premature... we have been tracking a handful of our clients and seeing some pretty good results even right after the posts are up. Sometimes it takes a week or so after the posts are made for everything to settle.

The difference between #4 and #2 for a 6600/mo search term is huge... anyone who has spent time on the front page can tell you this. Hopefully they nab #1 after the dust settles from our Juice.

graph-1.jpg

Test out our services today and realize why we get so many repeat orders.

is it me or you're talking to yourself here? I guess having a red reputation bar + only 5 itrader isn't helping huh?

I'm sure having 2,250 posts would help. However, most clients who try out our service are repeat ordering... and most don't bother reporting their results. Probably one of those things... if it works, and there posts stay on the home page longer... they would rather keep quiet. Hence why I have to post graph results of our customers instead of having them talk about how a press release or something helped their site.

Sent you a PM yesterday. Filled out your form several times but haven't received any confirmation. Let me know what you want me to do so we can move forward

Status
Not open for further replies.