Jufcy Infographics - More Whitelabel Links than ever, Paid Press Release Upgraded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Member8200

Jul 15, 2008
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
1st%20part.png

3rd%20part.png

5th%20part.png

7th%20Part.png

Turn Around Time

Cheap Graphics – Receive 3 Reports
Infographics Creation (7th day)
Edit/Adjustment Time Allowance (10th day)
Submissions to top 10 Infographic sites (14th day)

Well Crafted – Receive 7 Reports at this dates
Wireframe Creation / Research (10th day)
Wireframe to Photoshop (14th day)
Quality Assurance Adjustments/Time Allowance (17th day)
Creation of 500 word article (18th day)
Submissions to top 10 Infographic sites (18th day)
Submissions to top 10 article sites (18th day)
Submissions to top 10 PDF sites (18th day)

Jufcy Pro – Receive 11 Reports at the Given Time Frame
Wireframe Creation / Research (10th day)
Wireframe to Photoshop (14th day)
Quality Assurance Adjustments/Time Allowance (17th day)
Creation of 500 word article (18th day)
Submissions to top 10 Infographic sites (18th day)
Submissions to top 10 article sites (18th day)
Submissions to top 10 PDF sites (18th day)
Press Release Submissions (20th day)
Submit Graphics to Social Sites (25th day)
100 likes, shares, retweets (30th day)
Imgur, Stumbleupon, Redit Promotions (35th day)

Note: Receive Reports via Email or PM every step stated above
The days stated above are the deadlines of the Whole Team
If you dont want to receive reports Please go with us on Basecamp!

These guys are the real deal. Awesome to work with and will do everything to make you happy - they will even replace the links that get denied with new ones and inform you about it. They out-care their competition for sure. Signing up with the subscription service now!

Reactions: Member8200
These guys are the real deal. Awesome to work with and will do everything to make you happy - they will even replace the links that get denied with new ones and inform you about it. They out-care their competition for sure. Signing up with the subscription service now!

Thanks for being a Repeat and subscribing customers bud :)

Saw the value in this and wanted to see how well they deliver. Sample looked great! Just placed order a couple days ago, and even before that had very friendly communication with customer service and sales. They got me setup so I can track their progress in basecamp, which is nice. SO far so good. Will update as we move forward!

Reactions: Member8200
Ordered the smallest package here and got a simply stunning infographic. It needed just the one edit and was ready to go - showed it to some colleagues and they were shocked at the quality for the price. 3 more orders placed. Cheers!

Ordered the smallest package here and got a simply stunning infographic. It needed just the one edit and was ready to go - showed it to some colleagues and they were shocked at the quality for the price. 3 more orders placed. Cheers!

Wow didnt expect the 3 orders harris!

Thanks a lot man and for the trust

Bump for a great service!
Thanks Tim :) Glad your satisfied with how we provide it with your local clients :cool-smiley-008:

Bump for excellent service

I am into these guys for the past 8 months, and yes, I can admit I am their first subscriber :)

Why? Maybe because of Kristine at customer service, or Ryan that does the packages, improvements and testing; or maybe how Rodel manages the employees via basecamp.
I don't know actually, but I am completely satisfied with what these guys do and what their main goals are.

I have a few sites listed in their subscription since Feb and I can personally say that none have been hit by any updates and I am getting a good amount of natural links towards all of them.

Naked URL's and brand name being distributed amongst real accounts and press releases/g00gle news is the main core of this service.

If you require a really solid foundation for your sites, then this is definitely one of the best services available, tested through time!

Just got 2 info's back and they look great, very impressed with the organization and quality of this service! Will order again!

Bump for excellent service

I am into these guys for the past 8 months, and yes, I can admit I am their first subscriber :)

Why? Maybe because of Kristine at customer service, or Ryan that does the packages, improvements and testing; or maybe how Rodel manages the employees via basecamp.
I don't know actually, but I am completely satisfied with what these guys do and what their main goals are.

I have a few sites listed in their subscription since Feb and I can personally say that none have been hit by any updates and I am getting a good amount of natural links towards all of them.

Naked URL's and brand name being distributed amongst real accounts and press releases/g00gle news is the main core of this service.

If you require a really solid foundation for your sites, then this is definitely one of the best services available, tested through time!

Thanks diesel for a solid review of the service :p A correction though, you've been our customer since November 2014 and you subscribed January :pimp: The oldest customer/repeat client and subscriber we have. Thanks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.