JP Morgan Chase Reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I get a lot of emails asking me to verify my account and I always have to log in with my passcode and account number...wonder why? I guess they have great service.....just making sure my account verification is in order.

As someone who works for them... I can tell you that they suck balls... but the chase credit card is decent for the cash back bonus.. depending on which one your getting. also their online terms say you can download data for up to 5 years in the past. Good luck trying to get anything older than 6 months old online its simply not there and if you call and ask they say "Yeah it only goes back 6 months we have to mail that to you."

You would think so, right? I've been banking with a local bank for nearly 8 years now (started with a student account, expanded to several business accounts) and they suck . The online banking system is years behind what the big guys have . They've been talking about upgrading it since 2006, but nothing happened yet.

If you do decide to go with a local bank, see if you can test out their online banking system before opening the account. It stinks having to go to the branch to do the most basic transactions.

Don't go with a big bank like Bank of America or Chase etc. Stick to a local bank - if you are looking for a long term business relationship, thats the way to go. You get better service and they don't fuck you with ridiculous fees.

As someone who works for them... I can tell you that they suck balls... but the chase credit card is decent for the cash back bonus.. depending on which one your getting. also their online terms say you can download data for up to 5 years in the past. Good luck trying to get anything older than 6 months old online its simply not there and if you call and ask they say "Yeah it only goes back 6 months we have to mail that to you."

I just checked and looked up my statement from January 2008, my earliest spending with them, without having to call or do anything. The only time I've spoken to Chase on the phone is when their representatives call me to verify charges, and I like it that way.

i have a personal and business checking/savings account with chase and i could not be happier. their online banking is superior to all. any fees they might charge is more than made up through there rewards program. i got gift cards coming out my ass.

i also have savings in 2 other banks btw. dont put all your eggs in one basket. let me know if you have any questions.

Yeah, as much as I despise Chase, their straight banking is good.

It's their credit cards, and mortgage business, and auto loans etc where they get real shady. They lose principal-only payments, jack interest rates on people from 10%-30% etc. But I've never had an issue with my checking/savings accounts, business or personal.

Chase has been great for me so far. I have five business checking accounts with them, none of them have had any issues. If anyone in NYC needs to open a new Chase Business Checking account shoot me a PM I'll put you in touch with a solid rep.

i have a chace business account due to the Wamu takeover. so far no complaints....and they have free checking which his nice.

I fucking hate them for the way they dicked over WaMu shareholders so I won't be doing any business with them in the future

-a bitter wamu shareholder

i have a chace business account due to the Wamu takeover. so far no complaints....and they have free checking which his nice.

I'd have to disagree on this. One thing that I loved about WAMU was the great user interface of their online banking system. Once chase took over they changed the WAMU credit card site to theirs. Not only does it not match the checking/savings UI but it's also WAY worse than the old WAMU system. How can they take a good thing and make it worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.