"..its better than pussy...better than money..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll give it a listen when i get home.

on a side note.... im going to mutha fuckin andy c tonight! shits gonna be insane

all the musically inclined web marketing guys seem to hang at wickedfire.

good stuff. :rasta:

For sure I'm loving it. I'm building a large network of music related sites. Got a couple going right now. I have no musical talent but I'm really into it so I'm producing a friend of mine's album in two weeks. I can't wait Also check out Simple Sigh's music. He's a wf member. Same with DSB (whiskey is an awesome song), and Ian Mason.

well, probably not, but it's a quote I sampled when I produced one of my Drum n' Bass Tracks. :xomunch:

I caught the production bug and I've been going hard with it since...have a listen! -

Newest Track: :2gunsfiring_v1:Nightmares in Oz. (ounces) 5.5mb

---

Tracks:
:2gunsfiring_v1:Everyday Breathing 5.1mb
:2gunsfiring_v1:Bucksnap Symphony 5.4mb
:2gunsfiring_v1:We 'Oh 4.4mb
:2gunsfiring_v1:Dunka Donk 8.8mb

I'm not into that type of music but you definitely know your way around the equipment. You should upload that to moshable.com. I'll get it a bunch of exposure for ya. There's several artists on there already with the same style check out Papuna - Moshable Music - Discover New Bands I Music

Reactions: ChuckleFuck
For sure I'm loving it. I'm building a large network of music related sites. Got a couple going right now. I have no musical talent but I'm really into it so I'm producing a friend of mine's album in two weeks. I can't wait Also check out Simple Sigh's music. He's a wf member. Same with DSB (whiskey is an awesome song), and Ian Mason.

I'm not into that type of music but you definitely know your way around the equipment. You should upload that to moshable.com. I'll get it a bunch of exposure for ya. There's several artists on there already with the same style check out Papuna - Moshable Music - Discover New Bands I Music
Nothing will play on that site.

NM worked in IE

I'm not into that type of music but you definitely know your way around the equipment. You should upload that to moshable.com. I'll get it a bunch of exposure for ya.

216-200x200.jpg

Sir, if you can get me enough exposure that a major Drum & Bass Label scoops me up and signs me to their label because they found me through the website you suggested... (a goal and dream I'm working hard at to attain...yeah I'm gonna go all out to get noticed) I WILL write/produce a track dedicated to you and your name as the title. That's my word! :banana_sml:

I signed up for moshable, diggin the site, really clean and easy to use!!

Nicky Laws | Ken Sino - Synesthesia Beat Ninjas - Moshable Music - Discover New Bands I Music

Status
Not open for further replies.