Islam: How to beat your wife

Before this thread leaves its' stated purpose forever, I would just like to state for the record that no one has linked to TheReligionofPeace.com yet.

So here you go tree jumpers, eat it:

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

TROP.jpg

Monthly Jihad Report - February, 2012

Jihad Attacks: 160
Countries: 22
Religions: 5
Dead Bodies: 783
Critically Injured: 1329

Fuck that's a lot of peace.

hey what happened here.What you guys who think bad about Islam just because some videos that actually know about Islam? you only know about Islam from the media. and whether the media is God, so you'd believe it? who is stupid and fooled?

Learn first info you get, not accepted it. God give brain to human is to think. But here I see only a few people who use their brains.

I believe all religions teach goodness. I have many Muslim friends and they are good people. whether because of someone was in the video Islam, and then all of Muslims like that? NO. I say that you don't know nothing.

No matter how you slice and dice it oh god fearing one, Islam is a backward, tribal, dumb-ass Middle Ages death cult.

He hasn't wife that is at 9 years old. As I said before, firstly research as objectively. If you read only Islamophobic books, you believe this. Don't have idea, when you haven't knowledge.

You and people that like you insult our prophet. But we don't insult your prophet. Difference is this between you and me.

Don't waste of your time. Because this discussions have been continued since hundreds year. There is no result.

Only be kindness. Because we can only write somethings. Not face to face.

Believe that you want to believe.

Should I believe that islam is the religion of peace or be punished?

islam-sucks.jpg

well, before wickedfire's web host takes all of wickedfire down for inciting religious hatred....

and godaddy takes over your domain for inciting religious hatred.....

and coastal synergy LLC gets its name done for inciting religious hatred.....

maybe better to close the thread?

I am not taking sides here....flame all you want....but its not good for this forum or you to be flaming anyone for anything

Cunt.

This + rep - People should mind their own business - this is the freaking thing why people start and justify wars. Each culture, government and religion has the right to make up their own rules and it is up to the people to decide what they want and by consent either silently or forced until they revolt or find a compromise among their own. The foolish comments change nothing and only incite more hatred.

Nothing that has enough resistance will stay as it is and even 1 gram of resistance can turn into an acid rain - this works in many ways not just the obvious.

I am not taking sides in this comments perspective ( as in taking sides between a fool and fools ) because I don't want to debate with fools just saying you should STFU and let this thread pass by lots of other things to shoot the shit about.

[B]I am a Muslim and I am proud to be one. [/B] If you start flaming me you are just another fool as the point is neither I NOR ANYONE HERE nor that man resembles the opinions of 2 billion others Muslims.

You know whats right and wrong only when you die until then lets each follow our own path we deem as wise and leave each other with respect and humbleness be it right or wrong unless you can really make differences in non violent ways and no real change comes without violence history has shown this.

Thats why I am a fan of Naruto ( off topic : ) ) ^_^

lolz

Does husband has right to rape his wife?

I think they shouldn't. But they do.

In fact, that's how I hate marriage so much. I know a very pretty girl that wants a divorce and her husband doesn't allow it. To me, that's rape.

But then again, if you don't have right to fuck your wife, why marry her? If she doesn't want to have sex with you, I think she should have said that before marriage. In fact any material term should be explicitly agreed, like any contract.

It doesn't have to be marriage contract. Any contract, like job contract, can has that term. You want to work here, or keep working here, well, wanna strip or not?

Any material contract like, do I have right to spank you, do I have right to fuck, which holes are accessible, etc. should be done by the consenting parties free from government's intervention. In fact, when the term is material or not, the term should be explicit.

When exchanging vows I shouldn't say things like I agree to love her till death do us part. That's vague. I should have said something that I agree that I (don't/do) have right to spank my naked wife ass.

So my answer to whether husband should have right to rape/beat/strip/humiliate/spank wife is whatever they agree with when they get married. Some terms may be close to slavery. Can I agree to be a slave? Well no right. Life time alimony is close to slavery. Spanking naked ass is not.

Are you still staying on topic?

Are you agreeing that a husband should be allowed to rape the wife, or disagreeing?

Are you suggesting that an employer should be allowed to rub his/her workers tits whenever they please even if it wasn't part of the job description to begin with?

Seriously?

Unless you're running a strip joint I don't think that's a very nice thing to do?

Most people have people depending on them and don't have the luxury to "quit" as they please. Taking advantage of that is pretty disgusting. Sounds like those Malaysians that rape their Indonesian maids when their wives aren't around but I guess that's OK to you? because if she doesn't like it she can quit and starve to death instead?

got this indon muslim friend has women he called them "pets", age ranging from 16-30, money talks. the last time I went to Jakarta, he got me 2 "pets" for 5 days. True friend is hard to come by, I'll go again.
Where the fuck is your friend? I got $6k per month to burn. Yummy. Now keep this from my wife okay.

Gee. Now I start liking muslims again. Jews are boring. It's just jokes after jokes after jokes. C'mon. You own all the banks and got like what? One wife? Then what? So you can die in next holocaust? All those nobel price and contribution and does the world appreciate you for that? Sometimes we need to learn the way of Islam more.

I am not muslims, but some of their ways are indeed worthy to emulate. Women are indeed fucktoy. It's the good part of it.

Remember, sex is nice, but it's kids that'll outlive you. Another wisdom from our muslim friends. Did you knock them up?

Where the fuck is your friend? I got $6k per month to burn. Yummy. Now keep this from my wife okay.

Gee. Now I start liking muslims again. Jews are boring. It's just jokes after jokes after jokes. C'mon. You own all the banks and got like what? One wife? Then what? So you can die in next holocaust? All those nobel price and contribution and does the world appreciate you for that? Sometimes we need to learn the way of Islam more.

I am not muslims, but some of their ways are indeed worthy to emulate. Women are indeed fucktoy. It's the good part of it.

Remember, sex is nice, but it's kids that'll outlive you. Another wisdom from our muslim friends. Did you knock them up?

Pearls of wisdom my master.... real pearls of wisdom I tell you..

The beginning of wisdom is realization that chicks are fucktoy. That's the essence of yin yang Taoist philosophy. From that, all the myriad things follows.

Rather than slapping, consider flapping. make sure you take her from behind and you thigh should keep slamming her naked ass again and again. It's like slapping but with part of your legs. That'll keep her submissive. Oh ya do it publicly as samples for all other women to also behave.

Not sure what percentage of muslims will agree with this method. Can we ask the mullah

Can you please stop posting in this thread??? My husband get exceited too much and beats me everytime he see it :(

Can you please stop posting in this thread??? My husband get exceited too much and beats me everytime he see it :(
Is this account real? Teach him the pelvis technique. Is that the body part? I mention how to do that right in previous post.