Is Everyone from CX Digital Out Until the New Year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannahmcintyre

Not named after Miley
Aug 3, 2008
1,137
20
0
Australia
I've been calling them to approve my app every American business day, during business hours, for the past week or so, and I never get anybody to pick up.

If anyone can tell me if they're all out until the New Year so I can stop wasting my time, or if they're just never in the office until 5pm I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!
 


I got an email from my rep today about an offer being discontinued (Go Free Credit) so I am assuming they are working.
 
I've been to their office, and can't imagine everyone being out during normal business hours.

There's quite a few people on that floor. Are you calling the right number?
 
I've been to their office, and can't imagine everyone being out during normal business hours.

There's quite a few people on that floor. Are you calling the right number?
I'm calling the 1-866-962-9764 number they have under "contact us" on the website. Whenever I choose either "Affiliate" or "Operator" options, no one picks up and I get sent to voicemail after 4 or 5 rings. I've been calling between 1pm and 5pm San Diego time every day.



Also, I don't need any more PMs from affiliate managers telling me how they worked over Christmas and therefore I should sign up with them. Thanks.
 
I'm calling the 1-866-962-9764 number they have under "contact us" on the website. Whenever I choose either "Affiliate" or "Operator" options, no one picks up and I get sent to voicemail after 4 or 5 rings. I've been calling between 1pm and 5pm San Diego time every day.



Also, I don't need any more PMs from affiliate managers telling me how they worked over Christmas and therefore I should sign up with them. Thanks.

If I am not mistaken their office is in Toronto, so 5pm San Diego time would be 8pm?? their time. Next time, just try an extension - 254 for Mike, who is my rep, he usually picks up, and then have him transfer you whereever.
 
If I am not mistaken their office is in Toronto, so 5pm San Diego time would be 8pm?? their time. Next time, just try an extension - 254 for Mike, who is my rep, he usually picks up, and then have him transfer you whereever.
Ah ok, the address I found for them was in San Diego, so that may have been where a lot of the problem was from. I guess I'll have to get up at 7am tomorrow to call them.

Thanks for the extension, great to know!
 
This poor network. Everytime a thread starts about them here it's negative.
They're really not that bad either. They've obviously had some legit issues, but I've had some pretty good experiences with them.

Seriously though, what's with these networks taking 2 week long breaks. I'm getting a little pissed off at one or two (*cough* market leverage *cough*)
 
They're really not that bad either. They've obviously had some legit issues, but I've had some pretty good experiences with them.

Seriously though, what's with these networks taking 2 week long breaks. I'm getting a little pissed off at one or two (*cough* market leverage *cough*)

My AM seemed to be online today on AIM.
 
Sorry, off topic.. but does anyone know why they are discontinuing GoFreeCredit?

Some compliance issue(s). However, just got a pm from one of the reps from Go Free Credit and he says that its just temporary, and the offer will be back up in a week.
 
I dunno, my AM isn't there but I assume shes just taking a break. I've also been to the offices, there are lots of peeps there on a normal day......
 
My AM seemed to be online today on AIM.
Well mine seems to have taken a vacation from the 23rd until the 6th/7th, and seems to have neglected to mention I may not get paid for an offer(and btw, I will get paid). No cell phone pickup, no email response(despite that being where you're told to contact him in case of an emergency)
I'm absolutely fucking livid right now, and just holding off until I can actually get ahold of someone.
 
Last edited:
Well mine seems to have taken a vacation from the 23rd until the 6th/7th, and seems to have neglected to mention I may not get paid for an offer(and btw, I will get paid). No cell phone pickup, no email response(despite that being where you're told to contact him in case of an emergency)
I'm absolutely fucking livid right now, and just holding off until I can actually get ahold of someone.

I can PM the AIM of my AM if you need?
 
My AM is also on vacation, but she took time to respond to a few questions and place pixels for me on Christmas. I also just sent an e-mail to her backup and he immediately responded, so they haven't completely abandoned the fort.
 
Well mine seems to have taken a vacation from the 23rd until the 6th/7th, and seems to have neglected to mention I may not get paid for an offer(and btw, I will get paid). No cell phone pickup, no email response(despite that being where you're told to contact him in case of an emergency)
I'm absolutely fucking livid right now, and just holding off until I can actually get ahold of someone.

having the same issues with them right now as well...

edit: from market leverage that is. not CX. CX has been solid for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.