Investing: Anyone subscribed to Private Wealth Advisory?

Well, if you exclude the fact that some companies create value, and some very few companies create value exponentially, you would be right.

But those are some very big exclusions you just made.

No doubt a lot of very smart people said to Steven Jobs back in early 2000s, something like "What? A music player? There's no money in that, look at all the cheap players coming out of China. Jeepers Steve, turn off that reality distortion field. Next thing you know, you will want to build a phone. Stick to computers."
Wait, I've missed it, how does (I'm assuming short-term?) stock investing create value? Surely things like this do the total opposite, and actually devalue companies?

Are you serious? I would say 15% is pretty amazing. However, that means shit-all if you have no idea what the previous return was over the long term.

Obvisously, they have a lot of wealth advisors that have done more than 100% one year, but over a 5 year span, it always boils down to industry average, which is around 10%. Any return on your money, that is above interest rates, is exceptional if it can be maintained for the long term.

I am almost solely invested in My Company LLC and I get returns much higher than 15%.

Wait, I've missed it, how does (I'm assuming short-term?) stock investing create value?
He's talking about the firm creating value.

Surely things like this do the total opposite, and actually devalue companies?
Short term investing helps create a market for the stocks, which helps companies raise money when stock is issued.

I am almost solely invested in My Company LLC and I get returns much higher than 15%.

Yep, investing in your business obviously makes it possible to generate considerably more than 15% but let's not forget that it all depends on how much you're investing in the first place.

Turning $1k into $2k is extremely easy.

Turning $5k into $10k is easy.

Turning $10k into $20k isn't hard.

... and so on but the more you invest, the harder it is to generate the returns you were used to back when you were investing less than the amount you currently have at your disposal.

For most people, investing in their existing business is the best initial approach but at a certain point, they will have to explore alternatives that generate lower % returns than those they were used to.

He's talking about the firm creating value.
Ok, I assumed he was referring to the stock tips newsletter as the company. In which case, fine.

Short term investing helps create a market for the stocks, which helps companies raise money when stock is issued.
Agreed, but lists like just suddenly inflate the stock, during which most seasoned investors will avoid buying, because it's an obvious pattern of suddenly a large influx of people buying in at once - and then, once it peaks, the main investors sell off their shares (generally to the people who were late on the bandwagon of the newsletter, and think it'll still go up) followed by a mass influx in the supply of sell orders - people obviously don't wanna buy here, either, since the pattern is clear, and the price drops heavily.

I agree you're creating a market, but it's just a false one. I do agree, however, that short-term investing can help companies to prosper, in many cases. This just reeks of penny stocks type stuff to me. (although I can't find out without a $295/$995 subscription)

(Sorry for that gigantic sentence)

There will always be suckers in every industry.

I don't like stock investing myself, it's an aftermarket in equities.

Private placements are where it is at IMO.

Confuckingradulations. And by you saying that, you are assuming everyone has a company just like yours.

I was talking about completely different industry and someone investing your money.

But in all seriousness, sweet company btw tho. Mad jelly.